Inter-Universal

I had fun with creating the backstory for this one. I even incorporated characters from Arrow. I apologise if I got any of the cannon facts wrong and the timeline may not be perfect either, but it's more about the story than anything.
  Disclaimer: DC owns the characters and you own Y/n.
  Enjoy ;)

  Inter-universal travel was dangerous. That's what your father always used to say before the apocalypse came and he shoved you into his Inter-universal Portal right before your world was blown up.

  That had happened a day ago.
  Now here you were, sitting at the one place you hoped you could find the people who could help you.

  You see, this universe you had ended up in was actually a fictional world back in your universe. The DC universe. You happened to be a big fan of this universe, actually, and recognized the city you were in almost immediately.

  Starling City, home of the Arrow and his... numerous sidekicks.

  It had taken you half of the day to find Verdant, asking anyone who was willing to stop and answer your questions. Now, here you were, sitting on a piece of piping, waiting for someone you recognized to show up.

  Luckily for you, at around five pm, a pretty woman with a ponytail of platinum blonde hair came into view, her spectacled eyes trained on her phone. She only looked up when she was about ten meters from you and seemed to get the fright of her life when she saw you sitting there.

  "Holy... wh-who are you?"

  You gave her an apologetic smile, "Hi, sorry to startle you like that. My name's Y/n L/n."

  She hesitated before taking your outstretched hand and shaking it, "Felicity Smoak. If I may ask... what are you doing here?"

  You gave a shaky laugh, "It's a long story. Are you sure you have the time?"

———

  It took you a good hour to explain everything to her, as Felicity asked a lot of questions.

  Finally, when you were done, you said, "I know you don't have any reason to believe me, but I'm telling the truth. Look," you showed her your hand, "If I hadn't gone through the portal while my world blew up behind me, would I be able to do this?"

  And you summoned a small flame on the tip of your index finger.

  She gaped at it and muttered, "You have pyrokinesis."

  You nodded and let the flame go out, "So will you help me see if there's anything left of my world?"

  She bit her lip before saying, "I believe you, but it's Oliver you need to convince."

  You sighed, "I know, can you take me to him?"

  She smiled wryly, "You probably know where he is already, but okay. Follow me."

———

  "Felicity, who is this?" Oliver demanded, giving you an untrusting look.

  You gave him an awkward smile and a wave. Roy, Thea and Diggle turned around to see who he was talking to.

  "Oliver, this is Y/n L/n, she's... well, it's a long story. But in a knut shell she's not from this universe. And she needs our help."

  They all stared at the two of you for a good while before Oliver said, "Explain."

———

  That was the day that you unofficially joined 'Team Arrow'. Your contribution to the team wasn't just your abilities, but your briliant mind as well. Within a year you, with help from the whole team, tracked down and caught all of the aliens that got through before the world exploded.