Prompt List and Request Rules

So I've run out of ideas (I know, I clearly never had many ideas to begin with). That is why I have come up with a list of prompts. If any of my (few) readers want me to write another one shot (or two shot, if it warrants it) then you can pick some of the prompts below and send me a message telling me the basic plot you would like and giving as much detail as you want. If you don't have a basic plot in mind and you just want to see what I come up with given a combination of prompts, then you are more then welcome just to send me the prompts. Also, I did not come up with any of these prompts. They're just a mix of what I found on Pinterest — mainly by The Fake Redhead. I recommend you go check out her prompts, they're cool.

1. "You know what they say: Panicking burns a ton of calories." "Who even says that?!" "Me. Just now."
2. "It's not going to feel this way forever." "I know, but can you shut up and enable my misery for a while?"
3. "My mascara's too expensive to ruin it by crying, but just know that I am feeling a lot of things on the inside!"
4. "Just take a deep breath or something." "TAKE A DEEP BREATH?! It feels like my insides are being RIPPED OUT!"
5. "Oh my god I had the exact same dream!" "Really?" "Are you crazy? Of course I didn't!"
6. "If it wasn't totally unethical, I would definitely blackmail you with this." "Because you're a shining beacon of ethics, right?"
7. "You have to had read about bomb disposal once!" "And you think I can just bring up the memory at the drop of a hat?" "It's not like you can't."
8. "Don't breathe on that, it's expensive."
9. "If you're going to break my heart can we do it outside?" "But it's raining." "I know. That way I can go all-in on my melodramatic movie moment."
10. "Have a drink." "I'm working." "Then sit down and watch me drink."
11. "I have a concern." "Just one?" "No, but I didn't think you'd let me speak my piece if told you how many I actually have."
12. "When this is all over, I want my sanity back."
13. "On a scale of one to ten how bad do you think it would be if-" "At least twenty."
14. "Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge." "Can I pick?"
15. "Can you please go be stupid somewhere that's away from me?"
16. "How's the meeting?" "I want to stab everyone." "Just don't get blood on your shirt/dress. We have dinner reservations at seven." "Love you for enabling me." "Love you too."
17. "Look, if you want to conjure some demon spawn from the great beyond, that's all fine and dandy. Just wait for me to leave before you start."
18. "You don't strike me as a professional criminal." "That's what makes me so good at it."
19. "Would a bag of explosives help?" "Help? Why didn't you tell us about hem hours ago?"
20. "I don't want to look like a princess. I want to look like a formerly evil queen who reluctantly redeemed herself for the greater good." "You read too much." "Damn right I do."
21. "Give my regards to the Devil." "I will." "And remind him that he still owes me fifty bucks for helping him out that one time."
22. "What the heck?! I retire for five minutes and you let the entire universe go to sh*t!"
23. "Sorry, I spout out random facts when I'm nervous."
24. "Oh, you were the one who had fish in her hair!" "Wow. You really know how to flatter a girl."
25. "I have to take credit for this. I think you mean 'blame'."
26. "A is for organisation." "According to WHAT alphabet?!"
27. "I'm bitter and complicated. It's one of my charms." "I don't think you know what that word means. Or how to count."
28. "How do you remember that? You were very unconscious at the time."
29. "This is the third time I've been kidnapped this WEEK. It's really starting to get old."
30. "Stop trying to stop me from executing my vision!" "You're vision is expensive."
31. "You're—you're crushing my spleen." "You don't even know where your spleen is."
32. "Hold on, you died?!" "Yeah, well it didn't stick."
33. "What's our exit strategy?" "Our what?" "Oh my god, we're all going to die."
34. "Can we please skip ahead to the part where you save the day and I get to, I don't know, swoon?"
35. "You know you're my favourite, right?" "I better be after that fiasco."
36. "Not to be the bearer of bad realities, but don't you realise that this is insane?"
37. "We have five people trying to kill us right now, what are we supposed to do?" "Actually, it's more like eight." "Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough!"
38. "Unless I screw this up again, I'm going to marry you." "Well you better not mess this up, then."
39. "It's a good thing you're cute when your angry."
40. "Now that I made it weird, I'm going to make my exit."
41. "I'd like to see YOU figure out the difference between blood and marinara sauce."
42. "Is that blood?" "No?" "That's not a question you're supposed to answer with another question."
43. "This is all your fault." "I would hope so."
44. "I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."
45. "Surprise! I'm back from the dead! Isn't that exciting?"
46. "How long are you guys going to stand around my bed like a bunch of creepers?"
47. "That's not cooking, that's sorcery."
48. "I don't know what the protocol is for revealing your secret identity, so hi. Surprise?"
49. "Damn it! Why aren't you obeying the laws of physics?"
50. "After all these years... I still don't understand mayonnaise!"

I really like all of these. I understand some of them are really long, so when you're requesting you can just say 'request 35' for example and I'll know which request you mean.
  Just a few last things. If it does turn out that a lot of people send in requests (which I highly doubt) I might not get to them all. I do have other books to update and tests to study for. But I will try my best to satisfy everyone. Also, I would prefer to keep away from heavy angst one shots that end sadly, happy endings are my specialty and I intend to keep to my promise of lots of fluff. You can request an angst, but I will do my best to give it a happy ending.
  So, without further a-due, let the writing commence!
  (Too much? Sorry (; )