Chapter 2

Listen to the song off to the side!!!!!

Reader's POV

I sat in the guest bedroom at the mystery shack, because Dipper and Mabel insited that i have a sleep over. After what happened in the woods, Dipper wasn't gonna let me out of his sight. But i needed that necklace. There is something special about it.

After Dipper and Mabel had fallen asleep, and believe me, i checked. i grabbed my long black trench coat and stalked off into the night.

Since Gravity Falls was such a quiet, small town, the night sky was extremly clear. The stars twinkled in the never ending nebula that i could only see. I smile stretch across my face as I began to sing the tune to Jet Pack Blues by Fall Out Boy.

"She's in a long black coat tonight, waiting for me in the downpour outside."

"She's singing, 'Baby Come Home.' In a melody of tears as the rhythem of the rain keeps time."

I hummed the chorus softly as I soon spotted the glistening necklace on the forest floor. I raced over and knelt down to the necklace. I picked it up gently and as soon as i did, the entire dark forest turned into grey scale. I jumped back, dropping he necklace and looking around at the monotone scene. Each tree seemed to be it's own shade of grey, and it was starting to freak me out.

"Hey there Doll!" a chirpy voice ringed behind me. I turned my head slowly to see a floating yellow triangle that wore a black top hat, bowtie, and had skinny black arms and legs.

I stared at the creature for a moment before he waved his hand in front of my face and said, " Hello, is anyone in there?"

I jumped back, letting a small yip escape my mouth before questioning," Who are you?"

"The name's Bill, Bill Cipher! And i already know your name Miss (Y/N)." Bill said, laughing slightly, but i didn't understand because he HAD NO EFFING MOUTH!

"Wha? How do you know my name? AND HOW CAN YOU TALK?" I yelled, pointing my finger in an attempt to be intimidating.

"Oh, Doll, I know lot's of things! And i'm a demon, we can be as odd as we please!" The floating triangle said, snapping his fingers, causing a black and gold cane to appear in his hand.

"Dapper much?" I said, crossing my arms and tilting my head slightly. His "eye" squinted at me, and he circled me, as if he was reading me. Strange.....................

"You are quite the intelligent type (Y/N)! I respect that! And it seems you have found the small necklace that has seemed to let me comunticate with the outside world.!" he said, his chirpy voice ringing through the frozen woods.

"I suspected that it was some containment charm, no wonder Dipper didnt want me to have it." I mumbled the last part, even though i knew the demon could still hear me.

"Don't go hanging around with that kid Doll, he messes with my plans." Bill said, crossing his arms and giving me a serious look.

"Why should i trust you, hmm? You dont seem like the perfrect person, or............demon?" I said, flicking my (H/C) hair out of my face as i stared up the demon.

"True, but keep the necklace, i could be of assistance to you! I got to go! Remeber, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Bye gold! Bye!" And with that, the small triangle disappeared and i woke to find myself propped up against a tree, the necklace around my neck.

The morning sun was just breaking the horizon as i stood, taking in a deep breath and stretching. Maybe this demon could be of assistance????????................