Chapter 5

I'm going through a Bill Cipher binge, so, yeah! Chapter 5!

Reader's POV

After I got out of the shower, I changed and walked back into my shared room with Dipper and Mabel.

You see, mid summer, my parents got called on a important mission. They are paranormal investigators and went to go check out a house owned by Carolyn and Roger Perron. Apparently some bad poltergeist has been haunting them. So, my parents asked if I could stay with Mr. Pines and the Pines Twins. Of course they would let me stay, in light of our situation with a certain triangle.

So here I am, living with the Pines until my parents return. I wish I could work with my parents. They have such a cool job, working with the paranormal and all.

I flopped onto my hammock, curling up under my blanket. I know it was the morning, but I just needed some sleep. It was required, for I am a lazy ass, and I embrace it.

I soon felt my eyelids grow heavy, and I drifted into a slumber.

Bill's POV

I was floating around the mindscape, watching the weird animals around me. I floated through the trees, humming a tune. That's when I came upon a clearing with a familiar body laying in the center.

"Doll?" I asked, floating over, next to (Y/N)'s body. Her (H/C) hair was sprawled out all over the place, along with her other limbs. Her eyes were shut, and she was snoring loudly.

I smirked, decided to wake her with a jolt. As I watched her rest, her breathing was calm. Her hair seemed to glisten with every movement she made. It was.......hypnotizing, at least. To watch her rest.

I floated down closer to her, squinting my eye as she flipped over onto her side, facing me, and curling up into a ball. That's when I decided I was bored.

With a snap of my fingers, a firework exploded over her head, causing her to jump awake and scream.

"WHAT THE- Bill? BILL! WHAT THE HECK!" She shouted, flailing her arms around.

"Sorry Doll. You were in MY area, sleeping, and I couldn't let that happened." I said, grinning down at the (H/C) haired girl. Well, I think she could tell I was grinning, since I had no mouth.

She stood to her feet and looked around, taking in the Grey landscape.

"So this is the mindscape?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Yep! Sure is Doll! Would you like a tour? I mean, you basically show me around your feeble little planet, I'll show you around my dimension." I chirped, holding my hand out to her.

Reader's POV

I looked at Bills hand, pondering if this was the right choice.

'I mean, he hasn't done anything bad to me. Yet. What the heck! I should have some fun!'

"Glad you and I agree Doll!" Bill chirped, grabbing my hand. I let out a shrill shriek as the demon pulled me into the air beside him.

"Next time, please don't read my mind." I said, grasping his hand firmly, watching the ground so far beneath me.

"Wanna make a deal for it?" Bill said, holding out his other hand, it being engulfed in flame.

"I'll pass. My mind is a pretty weird place. I think you'll like it!" I said laughing, and pushing away his flaming hand.

"Actually your head always has a song by those, Fall Out Boy's was it, playing in it. It gets annoying hearing 'Sugar we're going down swinging' every moment." Bill said, pulling me through the air next to him. The grey trees zoomed underneath as I look up at bill, anger flashing in my (E/C) eyes.

"What?!" I shrieked, looking at him.

"Calm down Doll. I'm always in your head cause of my pendent." Bill said, looking back at me.

I groaned, floating through the air next to the triangle. For a demon, he wasn't so bad. Well, if you get on his bad side, that might be a different story. I haven't gotten there yet, so him hallelujah.

"Seriously Doll, stop with the Fall Out Boy references, it's annoying." Bill said, pulling me down into a large clearing, with a small silver pond with black fish inhabiting it.

"Get used to it Cipher." I said, landing next to him. The moon glistened off the silver pond and the black fish swan around with there yellow eyes.

I turned around to look at my new triangular friend, only to be greeted by a taller man, with blonde hair, and black and gold suit, black top hat and bow tie, and black and gold cane.  One of the mans eyes was covered by a black eyepatch, and had a shit-eating grin on its face.

"Bill?" I asked, walking closer.

"You know it Doll!" The man, or should I say, Bill, chirped, holding his arms out, twirling his cane in his left hand.

"Where'd this come from?" I asked, laughing, looking up at Bill's 'face'.

"You see, I've been searching for a vessel in the real world, and this is what I am hoping to look like." Bill grinned down at me, his golden eye locking with my (E/C) ones.

"I must say, you have great fashion sense." I giggled, taking his top hat, and setting it on my head. It didn't float on my head like it did Bill's, but it didn't seem to fall off until I removed it myself.

Bill just watched me, a warm smile across his face.

Nothing important, just a bonding moment for reader-chan and Bill! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you get your parents reference, comment the movie down below. PHONIX OUT~