Chapter 6

Well well wellwellwellwellwellwellwellwellwellwell! Look what we have here! A new chapter, written on my iPod, at one a.m......Jesus Christ this is a bad idea.
But yeah, here's your chapter 6!

Readers POV

I blinked open my eyes, letting out a soft yawn. I looked at my clock and it read 11:00 a.m.

'2 hours? That felt like 20 minutes???'

I flopped off of my hammock, and clipped Bill's pendant around my neck. I felt it warm slightly, as if Bill was saying hello.

I walked down the stairs, to see Dipper watching movies and Mabel playing with Waddles on the floor.

"Guys, I'm bored. I'm gonna go walk around in the forest." I said, walking towards the door.

"K (Y/N), but be back by 7, Candy and Grenda are coming over for a sleepover and I want you to join us!" Mabel squealed, picking up and smiling towards me.

"Don't worry Mabel, I'll be back." I said smiling.

I walked out the front door and down the steps towards the forest. As I passed through the dense trees, I saw multiple deer, one gnome which I kicked into heaven knows where, and 2 Hawks.

I soon came upon a clearing, that had a small river flowing through it. With a smile, I sat down beside the river, grabbed a stick, and swirled the water around.

Soon, I realized everything turned grey, and I flicked my head around to see Bill in his human form, standing off to the side.

"Why are you staring at that water like it's Stardust Doll? I could actually give some to you if you are that bored." Bill grinned, leaning on his cane and smirking down at me.

"Water just flows so mysteriously to me, and most other humans. I bet you have have seen thing far beyond beauty that I could comprehend, but I am only a human, and I find Dihydrogen Monoxide fascinating." I said, watching as Bill sat down next to me.

"You know, I could show you the nightmare realm?" Bill grinned.

I could feel some evil drip off his tongue like poison, and I imminently took a rain check.

"I do have one question though my companion. Why do you hate the pines twins so much?" I asked setting my stick down and facing Bill.

"Sorry Doll, that's for me to know,"After that statement, Bill got really closed to me, to the point where he was trailing his hand lightly down my thigh. "And for you to find out. Very soon at that." Bill whispered into my ear.

In a fit of confusion, I growled into the dream demons ear, "What games are you playing Cipher?"

"One's you are very good at (Y/N) my dear.~"

And with that, Bill was gone, and I was sitting on the forest floor a blushing, confused mess.

Sorry it was so short. As I said earlier, 1 a.m. But I hoped you liked this chapter. Bills getting a little flirtatious though. I wonder want he wants (or craves) from the reader. ;)........Okay I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Phonix Out! Bye!~