Chapter 3

Readers POV

I looked around the desolate forest, not an animal in sight. I soft yawn escaped my lips as I made my way back to ️The mystery shack. As I stepped onto the porch, the door flung open, and a frantic Dipper stood before me.

"Um, I can explain." I said, holding my hands out in front of me. I didn't bother to tuck the necklace into my shirt, and the morning light turned the small object into a disco ball of sorts.

Dipper's frantic eyes moved to the small triangle pendent around my neck. He quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. Mabel was pacing in the living room, here hair unruly and all over the place. I gulped softly as Mabel turned her head toward the doorway were Dipper and I were. She sprinted forward before tackling me into a hug, saying how she thought I was gone.

I pushed Mabel off of me softly, my (E/C) eyes flashing in amusement before I turned my head toward Dipper. His eyes were fixed on the pendent around my neck, before saying softly," Can I talk to you for a moment (Y/N)?"

"Sure?" I said, standing to my feet and walking after Dipper up towards the room he shared with his sister.

After I entered the room, Dipper shut the door and ripped the small pendent off my neck.

"WHAT THE HECK (Y/N)! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO BACK OUT AFTER THIS NECKLACE! IT'S DANGEROUS!" Dipper yelled, holding the necklace out of my reach, and I began to growl at him.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO SCARED OF THAT NECKLACE!  ITS BECAUSE OF THE DEMON THAT RESIDES IN IT, ISNT IT! YOUR SCARED OF A SIMPLE DEMON CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTORL IT!" I yelled, snatching the necklace from Dipper and putting around my neck once more. I felt the small pendent begin to warm against my chest, but to the scalding heat that burned my hand last time.

Dipper growled before stepping closer to me, his eyes raged with fury as he stared me down, his face now inches from mine.

"Fine, have it your way, but when that demon starts playing tricks on you, don't expect me to help." Dipper sighed in defeat, and took a step back.

A sharp grin spread across my face, and Dipper began to laugh lightly.

"If you are gonna keep this demon, you will need to know more about him" Dipper said, pulling out his book.

"I already know it's name, Bill Cipher, correct?" I said, sitting down next to Dipper on his bed while he flipped through the book.

He nodded before landing on a page that had a picture of the small triangle that I had seen the night before.

Yay! Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I was working on my other story Teenage Dream, and school just got out for me, so I should be able to update more. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See you later my little sparks! Phonix out! Bye!~