Chapter 4

I know you are all GLORIUSLY overjoyed that I am finally updating this chapter! *Tries to act really sassy but fails*

You know what, NOPE! I am not gonna act like that! I am finally updating this story after chapter 3 got over 1,000 reads OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you all so much and I hope you like this chapter! ^^

Reader's POV

I sat in the kitchen of the mystery shack, Mabel to my right, eating a extremely sugary ceral and talking about unicorns.

Dipper was to my right, reading his journal, and eating a waffle sandwich? I thought he hated those.

"There is always time to try new things." Dipper replied and me eyes widened.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked Mabel, turning my head to her and taking a bite out of my piece of bacon.

"Ummm Yeah?" She replied, shoving her face full of her sugary cereal.

"Eww. I think im done eating breakfast for now." I said, standing to my feet and walking up to the twins and I's shared room.

I grabbed a black shirt and some black pants, my yellow converse, and a golden bracelet my best friend gave me.

Damn, I miss my friends. But I have to make with the best I can here.

I walked out of our room and shouted down the stairs, "I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER, IF ANYBODY COMES IN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO THROW THINGS!"

"OKAY!" I heard Mabel's cheerful voice call, and I heard the faint hum of Dipper. I bet he was reading his book.

I walked into the bathroom, humming the tune of Fall Out Boy's song I Don't Care. Before I even started the shower, I was singing at the top of my lungs into Mabel's bedazzled hair brush.

" I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME!" I sang, shaking my hips as the tune danced around my mind.

'The best of us can find happiness in misery!' A familiar voice sang in my head, and my eyes widened.

I looked down at the pendent around my neck, watching in astonishment as it glowed brightly. I could feel a snide remark building up in my throat, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Having fun, are we Bill?" I said, putting my hands on my hips and smirking into the mirror.

'Yes actually! Your mortal music is quite appealing!' I heard him chirpily reply.

"Well, I'm gonna take my shower, so don't decide to start singing in my head." I said, laughing, before unclipping the necklace from around my neck and setting it on the counter.

'Fiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee.' I heard Bill groan out, before my mind went silent.

I grinned, laughing to myself about the dream demons fascination with my favorite music.

Stuff like this had happened over the past few days. Whenever I would start singing, or listening to music, Bill would always appear in my head, singing along with whatever song was running through my head or the atmosphere.

I turned on the water, and slipped off my clothes, before stepping into the water and getting the relaxation I needed.

Bill's POV

(Y/N) was intriguing. She always had something to say. And since our encounter in the woods, she doesn't even fear me. Hell, i'll put a few nightmares into her slumber once and a while, but she always seems to enjoy the rush.

Clever Girl.

I want to find a vessel so I can talk and hang out with the (H/C) haired girl some more, but I don't know who.

All I know, is that they have to be blonde.

EYYYYYY CHAPTER 4! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry it was short, I've been going on a writing binge and just wanted to get everything done! I have been updating all of my current stories. HECK, I even updated Purr Like A Kitty, Roar Like  A Raptor! That's how important getting all of my stories updated right now is! Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Phonix Out~