Jealousy: Luz x Fem!Reader

Luz POV:

Oh god I'm so late! I was headed to potions but Willow had asked me to help her with moving this above average size plant to the green house, now I'm incredibly late to potions. I dashed through the doors and apologised to the teacher immediately. "I'm so sorry, I had to help-" I began before being cut off by the teacher "It's quite alright Luz, but we're working in partners today so you have to quickly find one." the teacher proceeded.                                                                          "Oh!" I exclaimed, relieved. I knew exactly who I was going to go with, my girlfriend of 2 months, Y/n L/n! I started looking for her. I hope she hasn't already found a partner... who am I kidding? She's my girlfriend! She wouldn't go with someone else... right? 

Y/n POV:

I was talking to Boscha. She'd began being strangely nice to me. Not that I'm complaining, means there's one less thing to worry about every time I enter school. She wanted to be my partner and since my girlfriend, Luz, hadn't come into class I might as well say yes. My heart sank when I saw a very confused Luz looking around the room. Was she looking for me? Never mind, she's a very lovable person I'm sure someone will go with her. I tried to ignore the guilt inside me for going with Boscha instead of her but as soon as I turned to glance at her one more time my heart shattered. I saw her looking at me and Boscha talking and laughing with disappointment and sadness in her eyes. She only broke her upset stare when someone tapped her on the shoulder requesting to partner up with her. She happily agreed and walked off with them, not daring to take a second look at me. 

Luz POV:

Is she serious?! Boscha of all people?! I'm not so much upset about her going with someone other than me as I can't really blame her for that but she went with Boscha! Doesn't Boscha bully her too? I already know her foul attitude toward me, Gus and Willow but I could've sworn she always bullied Y/n too! Not that it matters anyway, she probably just had no one else. It's fine.

(Time skip because *puts hood on* "Meow! Meow!")

I was about to leave after potions but I decided to wait for Y/n, I hate being mad at her especially since I know it always makes her feel worthless so I've forgiven her. I had been waiting for a while so I peered into the classroom to see what was keeping her and surprise SURPRISE Boscha kept her behind. I know eavesdropping isn't nice but I had a certain feeling inside me that I couldn't shake, I've no idea what it is but it's not nice. I hear them giggling and Y/n say in a flirty kind of tone (I know it's flirty because she does it to me when trying to fluster me) "You're so funny Boscha!" I felt a sort of rage enter me. No. I wasn't, was I? No! I'm-I'm... jealous. I don't want to be but I am. Why am I? I trust Y/n she'd never do anything.

Y/n POV:

Boscha was making some jokes, some were genuinely funny, others I only laughed at to not be rude. I've gotten quite good at fake laughing because I have a number of friends that think they're hilarious when they're really not. The only person I ever really found funny was Luz. Where is Luz anyway? I should get to her before she gets upset or something. Nah she won't get upset! This is Luz! She trusts me! It was at that moment Boscha made another joke and I fake giggled slightly which made her smirk. She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer, she better not fucking kiss me! I swear to god if she even thinks of it! She then jolted me even closer to her face. I was so surprised by this I started to blush, I don't even know why it just shocked me. I nervously laughed but it came out as more of a giggle, it was then I saw out of the corner of my eye a glossy-eyed Luz holding back her tears and running off. I pushed Boscha off of me and ran to Luz. "Wait! Please!"

A/n: There will be a part 2 to this by the way I just wanted to end it on a cliffhanger because I'm cruel!