Human: Gus x Fem!Reader

Gus POV:

I was in the middle of a session with the Human Appreciation Society when someone gently knocked on the door, I turned to see the new kid with her hood up and twiddling her thumbs. "Hello?" I said which seemed to startle her little bit and she turned bright red, it was kind of cute... ew Gus! Just ew! Don't think like that, that's just... ew! "I'm here to join the Human Appreciation Society." she started quietly "I'm a big fan of humans and well I um..." she seemed to want to say something else but just stopped, it was then Mattholomule walked up to her and sneered "what makes you a fan of humans?" she seemed to be stumped by this question and I wanted to step in but he just continued speaking "you're not, are you? And why do you always wear your hood up? Trying to copy me I see." he laughed at her and I stormed down from the front and tried to drag Mattholomule away but before I had the chance to he pulled her hood down revealing... round human ears? Everyone gasped and the girl covered her ears with her hands and ran off crying. I shoved Mattholomule out of the way and ran after her "wait!"

Y/n POV:

I can't believe it! My whole life on the Boiling Isles I've managed to hide my ears and now I want to join an appreciation group for my original culture it's all revealed. This is my first day at school as well, this is going to be hell. I stop to wipe my tears and then I hear someone behind me, I turn around to see the president of the Human Appreciation Society, Gus was it? "Hi! What's your name?" he asked sweetly. "Y/n." I replied, trying to hide the quiver in my voice "that's such a cool name! My name's Gus." he said, I smiled at him and wiped my tears, he's the first person that hasn't tried to pick on me since I got to school. We locked eyes and we both quickly looked away blushing, he then escorted me back to the room and allowed me to be a part of the Human Appreciation Society and even told the Principal about what Mattholomule did to me because I was too shy to report it. I think I'm going to like it here.

A/n: Sorry once again this one's short but I need to be doing spanish revision right now...