I Wish I Didn't: Amity x Fem!Reader

Amity POV:

I was going to abominations when I heard a familiar voice behind me, the worst voice to hear, Y/n L/n's. "Get lost!" I heard Luz say, defending her friend from a group of bullies. It's no surprise to me Y/n can't handle herself, she's weak, in magic, mind and muscle. I entered abominations class with Y/n trailing closely behind me, unfortunately, by the time we got there, there were only two seats left. Now I have to sit next to her for this entire period. She sat next to me and tried to make conversation but I raised my hand to her face to shush her. She looked to the desk disappointed but I ignored this, why should I care? We're not friends. 

(Time skip because "Watch it nitwit!" *realisation* "Oh... hi Luz...")

The teacher told us to exchange notes with the person next to us to compare them. I know for fact that Y/n will have absolutely nothing written down, she's as dull as a post when it comes to anything actually, she's always asking for help, how dumb can one person be? Figure it out yourself. To my surprise, when she hands me her notes, she has multiple, double-sided papers. So she's been paying attention, for once. I start to read them and notice there's a whole bunch of information I missed out "not bad..." I accidentally said out loud which caused Y/n to look at me and giggle. Oh god that giggle... why is it echoing through my mind? I felt my face heat up. Why? What's happening? No! I do not feel this for her!

(Another time skip because "I am the good witch Azura! Warrior of Peace!" *pause* "Now eat this sucker!")

It was the end of class and Y/n was trying to pack up, but the same group of bullies from before kept on knocking her stuff down. I don't know what it was but there was just something that made me want to help her, made me feel I need to protect her. Without saying anything I just walked straight up to the group of bullies and shoved the one in front who was picking on Y/n which caused them to fall to the ground. I knelt down to their level and picked them up by their shirt "pick on her again, I throw you out the window!" I said, death staring them up and down. They were shaking, they gulped loudly and nodded their head slowly. I dropped them to the ground again and their little 'group' ran off without them. Y/n came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder, looking up at me with a soft smile. My face heats up again, I want her to stop smiling at me like that, it's killing me! I picked her hand up gently, her skin's so soft! Why am I even thinking about that?! I slowly put her hand back to her side and walked off, hoisting my bag onto my shoulder. Why do I feel this way? I wish I didn't.

A/n: I hope you like this! By the way, just let me know if you feel these oneshots are too short because I'll try my hardest to make longer ones if they are