Moonlight: Emira x Fem!Reader

Y/n POV:

Why am I so jealous? Emira isn't dating me! She's just... just... just... "Ah!" I ended up shouting out in anger even though I meant to do that internally. My little shriek drew the attention of Emira who had just asked out some guy, I didn't bother to learn his name because, what's so special about him?! Nothing! So why in the whole Boiling Isles would Emira ask him out! After she told me about a girl she likes! Here I was hoping it was me when of course it wasn't because "it never will be!" I screamed out loud once again accidentally. My shriek and scream of rage drew Emira's attention so she came to check on me, I didn't want any of her stupid mind games or pranks, she can just get lost! I shoved her out the way, tears in my eyes and continued on to my next classes.

(Time skip because "We weren't going to leave you behind!" "I was..." *elbow*)

After the school day ended, my parents had told me to head to the Blight's house, but no way! Not after today! I quickly wrote to them that I was going to the library to do homework. Of course I have no homework there's just no way I am going to Blight Manor where she is. I headed to my favourite section of the library, Boiling Isles Romance! No. It's too painful to read about all these people living happily together... and it brings back too many memories...

FLASHBACK...

"She looked him into the eyes... his entrancing eyes..."

"Ewww! Emira! That's just ew!"

"Sorry Y/n but we have to learn this stuff so we can understand why parents are the way they are!"

"But why's it gotta be so mushy?" 

"That's just the way romance is!"

"But I don't like it!"

"You know you do!"

"No..."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

PRESENT DAY...

I laughed to myself I remember she used to be insistent on reading the romance books I thought I was always hoping it would be us one day... I was suddenly woken from my train of thought by a familiar cough of attention, I turned to see... Emira! No! Go away! I didn't want to say those words exactly so I just furrowed my eyebrows at her, rolled my eyes and walked off, I looked back at her through the corner of my eye and saw her tearing up and instant regret hit me, but I couldn't go back. I felt a hand grab my arm and swivel me around so I was barely an inch away from Emira's face, I could see her trying not to cry which filled me with guilt but I couldn't shake this feeling of betrayal. "What did I do wrong?" She asked me with desperation, I just looked down, I couldn't tell her. "Please." she tightened her grip on my arm, a look and sound of desperation. I just tugged away from her and walked off but she grabbed me and pulled me along. I didn't know where we were going and I tried pulling away a few times but she just tightened her grip every time I tried. She took me to the edge of a cliff and the moonlight was shining down on her and I, she pushed me forward and I was about to tip of the edge but she grabbed my waist to stop me, I screamed and as I looked down I started to tear up. One mistake. One slip up and I fall. "Tell me what I did wrong!" she screamed, digging her nails into my sides and crying, I stayed silent, more of the fear than the desire to keep it secret. "NOW!" she screamed even louder, gripping onto my waist so tight I was on the verge of tears "pull me up! Pull me up! Please! Please pull me up!" I whimpered and I started crying. She angrily thrusted me up and kissed me passionately! I was so in shock! I was so confused! I felt her tears trickle down my cheeks as her lips continued to press onto mine. "But the other dude you asked out." I said in disbelief, breaking the kiss. She just shushed me and continued to kiss me. "It was you I always liked..." she proceeded after kissing me for a long while "I just wanted to make you jealous..." I smiled and cuddled into her neck and she picked me up bridal style and took me back to Blight Manor.