You're Enough: Hunter x Fem!Reader

E/c - Eye colour

SOME SEASON 2 SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hunter's POV:
I'm so tired of being treated like I'm nothing. I can be worth something, I can be good. I strut to the emperor's thrown room and knock on the door, gently. I don't want to annoy him too much.
"Come in."
I hear Belos say and I do exactly that. It's then I see someone about my height at Belos's side.
"Uncle? Who is this..?"
I ask, pointing a finger at the anonymous person. They seem to laugh at me and that startles me a little bit. Their giggle was sweet but I still wanted answers.
"Hunter, this is Y/n. She'll be helping you. She's around your age but I still trust you two will be... productive."
She's my age? Why would the emperor let her be a part of the coven and at my status too if she's my age. She must be good. Considering I'm only at the position I am because of my uncle and the 'titan' having 'big plans for me'.
The emperor puts his hand on Y/n's shoulder and whispers something to her. She nods and runs up to me.
"Hey, cutie."
The nickname makes me blush and I stand back a bit. This makes her giggle again: the same adorable giggle.
"Not used to being complimented..?"
I shake my head.
"You're not much of a talker, huh?"
"I-I am.. sometimes."
I rub my arm with my other hand and look to the side, avoiding eye contact.
She notices this and takes my chin, forcing my eyes into her hers.
She had the most gorgeous e/c eyes... WAIT HUNTER! Stop thinking like that!
I feel my cheeks heat up as I continue to stare into her eyes and she just smiles at me.
I look away once I notice how long I stayed looking at her and she giggles AGAIN (Jesus Y/n, stop giggling).
"So you're the baby boy I have to babysit..?"
She breaks the awkward silence.
"I'm not a baby!"
I yell at her and she laughs (not a giggle this time 👍)
"Are you sure? Because you're acting like one."
This makes me grunt in frustration and I go red in the face again.
"Come on, sweetie."
She takes my hand and drags me out of the throne room. I didn't think this was going to happen today.

(Time skip to one year later because "you're back! I didn't miss you at all!")

It's been one year since Y/n L/n had been assigned to the emperor's coven to practically babysit me.
I don't want to sound pathetic but I definitely have a crush on her. She's just so majestic and she always tries so hard to make me happy. I wish she could see she's worth so much. She doesn't realise that she makes me know my worth so I want her to know hers. She even helped me make some new friends outside of the emperor's coven. She may not be part of the emerald entrails but she's definitely their biggest fan. She said so herself.
She walks into my room and greets my Palismen (can't remember if he has a name TEHE)  by petting him and throwing a dried mealworm at him. She then sits on my bed, next to me, and hugs me from the side giving me a small kiss on the cheek. Don't get too excited, she does this all the time. It's just her way of greeting me. "Did you eat enough today..?" She asks me and I nod. "Drink enough..?" I pause before nodding and she looks at me, disapprovingly. "Don't lie to me, Hunter." She dives into her bag and grabs an unopened bottle of water. She passes it to me.
"Drink."
She demands and I nod, opening it.
I start downing the damn bottle because she was right, I haven't drunk enough and it felt good to finally get enough water in my system.
Within five seconds, the entire contents of the bottle was gone and I saw Y/n looking at me with the biggest smile.
"I'm so proud of you."
She smiled and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek but I moved my head at the wrong time causing it to be on the lips. She pulled away as quickly as she came in but she didn't look disappointed. She then put her hand on my cheek and pulled me in - on purpose this time. She kissed me for a good 10 seconds before pulling away for air.
She then kissed my cheek before grabbing her bag and getting up to leave.
"Remember! You're enough!"
She called to me before fully exiting my room.
She's so amazing: I love her so much.

A/n: YUHH HUNTER <3333