I'm Sorry: Luz x Fem!Reader

A/n: Just a heads up, this going to be when Y/n is self-harming and suicidal. This is by no means a topic to joke about and I've never experienced it so if any information I give here is wrong please understand and correct as I'm open to constructive criticism! This also may upset some readers so please don't read if you're sensitive to the subject!

"Are you being serious, Y/n?!"

"Yes I am Luz! If you don't stop this I am walking out that door!"

"You're such a bitch! You don't love me, you never did!"

"I do love you Luz! And if you can't see that maybe it's worth it if you just go away!"

"You know what? Leave! I don't give a shit!"

"Oh sure! It's better without me anyway!"

"I don't understand how you can stand there and yell at me for calling Amity hot when you're the one who cheated!"

The words echoed through my mind

"I what?"

"Cheated!"

Luz just repeated herself... it didn't let go of the pain

"Luz I-I didn't I-I-I don't even know what you're talking about!"

"Oh yeah? Then why did Amity show me picture of you and Boscha kissing?!"

Luz's tears just streamed down her face

"But I didn't- I never- no!"

So did mine

"No!"

"I know you did Y/n, just admit it!"

She cried so much it hurt...

I couldn't help but cry too...

I ran out of the house...

I did nothing...

Luz just stood there, barely able to move as she saw Y/n run out of the Owl House. Luz had seen the pictures of Y/n and Boscha a few days prior but never believed it but the way Y/n reacted made her question whether to believe it or not. Luz couldn't take it, the person she loved most in the world just left. She collapsed to the floor as a flood of uncontrollable tears overwhelmed her.

I got the the edge of a cliff. I didn't really know where I was, all I knew is that I wondered what it would be like to jump off... how would it feel? Would the world be better if I weren't here anyway? I hung my foot off the edge of the cliff and started rocking back and forth. "Y/n! What the hell are you doing?!" The voice startled me so much that I rocked too far forward and almost did actually fall off the cliff. Someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me to them. My eyes were squeezed shut but when I opened them I saw the beautiful golden eyes of my best friend, Amity Blight. Ex best friend now I know what she did to me - all because she was jealous of Luz. "Amity..?" She smiled at me.
"Hey..."
She had been holding my wrists to ensure I didn't fall backwards. I tore my arms away from her and pushed past her. "What's the matter?" She called after me. I whizzed around with tears in my eyes and faced her. "Why did you lie to Luz?!" Her breath quivered slightly and she looked down. "I don't know what you mean..." I laughed to myself. "You seriously gonna say that when you've already looked down in guilt? Why would you do that to me, Amity?! Now Luz really believes you and she's gonna leave me!" Amity looked back up at me and I could tell she regretted her decision but I didn't care. "Amity!" I heard a call from the distance. I turned to look at where it came from and I saw Luz. She hadn't seen me yet. I started walking off when I stopped at the sound of the next words to escape Luz's mouth. "You were right all along, she cheated on me." I heard pain in Luz's voice and I expected Amity to back me up and point me out to Luz... but instead she hugged Luz and said "I know..."

I ran off.

I ran into the owl house once again. Luz was with Amity so she wouldn't be able to yell at me here. "Eda?!" I called for her and no one answered me. I went upstairs and looked for her. No sign. That meant I was home alone. Perfect.

I rummaged around in the kitchen for anything I could find, any kind of blade. I found one and went to the sink. If no one was home, I didn't have to lock myself somewhere else. I stood at the kitchen sink and... you know.

Blood dripped down my arm and onto the sink. I started running the tap so that the blood would watch away and wouldn't get dry. I made a few more cuts when I heard the door open. I froze... but the knife was still in my arm. I just had to hope that whoever came home didn't come into the kitchen. Just my luck, it was the first place they went. "What are you doing..?" It was Luz. Had I seriously been here that long? "How was Amity?" I said with a deep tone. I heard her footsteps come closer to me but I didn't want to remove the knife, I was in too deep now. She looked over my shoulder and I heard her gasp slightly. "W-What are you doing, Y/n?" She asked again. I pulled the knife out, leaving a deep and blood stained mark. I turned around. "Nothing." Luz clearly had more tears forming in her eyes.
"Y/n, show me the rest of your arm."
My sleeve was down just enough that you could only see the cut that I just made.
"SHOW ME YOUR ARM!" She yelled, making me flinch.
I gave my arm to her and she gently lifted my sleeve up. There you could see not only fresh incisions but also old scars too. I heard her whisper a few things and I felt her tears drip onto my arm.
"How long..?"
"How long what?"
"How long have you been doing this..?"
I fell silent.
"How long, Y/n?!"
"2 years.."
Luz looked like she was about to be sick and I felt so bad.
"I haven't done it in a really long time but-" I began but then realised what I was going to say next may hurt her.
"But what?"
I took a deep breath and decided to tell her.
"Our argument... it made it worse."
I started crying and she held me close.
"I'm so sorry."
There was a quiver in her voice that made it clear she was holding back tears.
"I'm so so sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry for blaming you, I should've known you would never cheat."
She pulled me away from her chest and looked me in the eyes.
"Would you?"
"I didn't cheat, Luz, I swear, and I never would."
She smiled at me through her tears and kissed me gently.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."

A/n: Damn this took me a while to publish LMAOO. I hope this was okay and didn't upset anyone too much. I'll be posting more now because I'm back in my toh phase 😈😈