Shut up, Willow!: Gus x Fem!Reader

Gus's POV:

"Shut up, Willow!"
"What? You guys are cute!"
"I wish I didn't even tell you I asked her out!"
"You asked who out?"
Luz entered the room with Amity's hand in hers.
"See! They're a cute couple, gawk over them instead!"
I tried to take Willow's attention away from my relationship and onto theirs but she was a fighter.
"Gus asked Y/n out and she said yes!!" Willow revealed to the other two.
I went bright red. "WILLOW!!"
"WHATTT?!!" Luz gasped excitedly.
She ran to me and squeezed me tightly.
"Luz, he needs to breathe" Amity said from behind us. "I didn't know you liked Y/n, Gus."
Luz put me down and I adjusted my clothes. Just then Y/n, the most beautiful girl in the whole universe, came walking in. She seemed taken aback by the amount of people in the room. "Hello?" Luz started squealing and pulled her into the same tight squeeze. She looked at me with pain in her eyes in a way that said "help me". I patted Luz on the shoulder and she looked at me. I shook my head and she put my girlfriend down. I grabbed Y/n's hand and kissed her on the cheek. "AWWW" Luz squeaked and I rolled my eyes.
"You okay, Y/n?"
"A little startled but yes, I'm okay."
She smiled at me and Willow came to the both of us. "I hate to interrupt you two but can I borrow Y/n?"
"What for?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I want her to help me out in the green house." Willow smiled at me and put her hands together hopefully. In return I nodded and hugged Y/n, saying goodbye. I sighed as they left the room. God I love that girl.

Y/n's POV:

I walked out of the room with Willow, still a little flustered from everyone loving me inside. "Why was Luz hugging me in there?" I asked Willow. I knew Luz was a very physically affectionate person but I didn't know her very well and that was the first hug she gave me. "She's just happy for you and Gus." My cheeks went pink. "She knows?!" Willow giggled guiltily.
"I kind of told... everyone."
"WILLOW!!"
No wonder everyone was staring at me and Gus wasn't afraid to kiss me on the cheek. Everyone knew. Not that I was really complaining though. I do love Gus and I'm glad we're not a secret.
"Look on the bright side. At least now everyone can be invited to your wedding." She winked at me and walked ahead, laughing at the bright red my face had turned.
"Shut up, Willow!"

A/n: Once again, a relatively short chapter. I started a Harry Potter Marauders era oneshot book so I hope ya'll enjoy that. TOODLELOOOO