Stranger

Amelia

This is a disaster.

I need my bed. My heels are killing me. And this dress...oh dear lord !! my towel covers more than this pathetic excuse for a cloth . I know it's all on me , I shouldn't have agreed to this.

I'm wearing a burgundy red dress which leaves my back bare except for the criss cross strings . My front looked much better , it covers my breasts, exposing only the swell of my boobs . It properly covers my ass so I won't call it short but it stops at my mid thighs and was tight enough which is why I'm not wearing underwear .

I gulp down my second shot of the night , again a very hard decision. I look around to find everyone busy in dancing so I decide to do  the same . Ellie and Andrew went to bathroom ten minutes ago and haven't returned ever since. I join a group of girls which appeared to be the safest option . They were around five of them so as I joined them they split into pairs.

A short younger looking brunette beamed at me. "I'm Sophie" she said loudly .

"I'm Amelia." I shouted smiling back .

Stargirl by The Weeknd and Lana starts playing and we both get lost in dancing . I close my eyes and start moving my hips in a rythm when I feel a pair of hands around my forearms sliding downwards slowly . I stiffen and turn around to find a guy smirking down at me . He is tall, much more taller than me even in these heels . I'm 5'6 whereas he might be 6'3. I gulp down my fear , gathering up the courage to look non-virgin .. to look more confident. What worse could happen ... Straightening up , I check him out .

He looked around my age , dressed up in black dirty wash jeans, cap toe boots and shirt that outlines his bulging biceps . His face is a work of art. His eyes are black maybe brown but they appear dark in the dim light . Overall he looks gorgeous with that perfect Damon Salvatore smirk . And he's still holding me meanwhile I'm ongling at him dumbly. My face heats up in realisation and I duck my head down embarrassed .

"Care for a dance Stranger ?" I look up at him as his soothing voice surrounds me .

"You already have your arms around me so I might as well play along a bit" I said narrowing my eyes at him as he grins down at me sheepishly.

Another song comes up and I conclude that the dj is obsessed with The Weeknd .

The party & The After party starts playing .

His body starts moving with mine , hesitant at first then we both get comfortable with each other . He turns my body around in one swift motion then pulls my back to his front . His hand comes around my stomach to pull me even closer . Next I know his face his burrowed deep in my neck and my head thrown back on his shoulder. In daze I don't even realize we are grinding against each other .

Is it too much ? Should I stop ? All kinds of questions cloud my mind making me feel dizzy . I turn around to tell him that I need to go , instead I fall onto his chest . Why does my body feels so heavy ??  .His arms instinctively wrap around me preventing me from falling. He pulls my face to his to access me . He pays my cheeks slightly , his brows furrowed in confusion ? worry ? idk ..

I close my eyes , again he starts patting my cheek.

"Hey, you alright ??" He asks and I shake my head no..

"Where are your friends ? Are they still here ?" He inquires

'idk' I mumble with my eyes still closed .

"Where's your phone ?"

"Bar" I say circling my arms around his neck . With a huff he wraps my thighs around his waist to pick me up.

I inhale deeply taking in the fresh air as I  open my eyes. I don't remember him collecting my purse from the bartender , I was too busy clinging onto him. I look around to find we are now heading towards a black Porsche.

Just as we are about to reach his car , I notice some men in black suit and guns in their hands pointed at us.

"Stop." A bald man comes forward , his gun now pointing at the ground .

'Stranger guy' turns around with me in his arms and I wiggle out of it , still leaning onto him to stand still.

Looking at the commotion I stand on my tippy toes to speak in his ear "Hey stranger, do you know these people ?"

He rolls his eyes then says in hushed voice "No and my name is Dale."

I clutch my fingers around his arms "I'm Amelia , nice to meet you Dale." I whisper into his ear which earns me a playful smile.

As if disgusted, one of the men clears his throat . We look back to find their expression serious.

"Sir do we know you by any chance?" I inquire in my slurry tone .

He ignores me and speaks to Dale "We want the girl . You can leave ." He says dismissing him and comes at me to grab me by my arm . Dale catches my other arm then pulls me against him .

"My girlfriend is going nowhere with y'all." He almost growls and I almost shiver with how cold his voice sounded.

"Cmon man, it hasn't even been a couple hours since you met her." Bald man says

Oh .. so they have been watching us ?

Dale turns to meet my eyes "I'm sorry baby , I don't want to tell them but I have to." Then faces the guy again and says "Look my gf loves foreplays , today was one of the acts where she wanted to fuck a stranger. I think you've got the wrong person man."

I'm mortified ... if these men don't kill us today by any chance I swear I'm gonna kill Dale with my own bare hands.

The bald man caresses his head in annoyance then nods his head , unnoticeably . I'm just about to look around when someone hits Dale on his head and with a loud groan he faints . I stare at him in horror as his body slides down his Porsche in a sitting position . I try to check him but I'm grabbed from behind then shoved into a car.

I scream for help , start hitting them with my fists and heels . Someone grabs my hair violently , exposing my neck. Something sharp prickles my neck and soon everything turns dark.