Permission

Lennox

I don't know what is it about her that instantly makes my cock hard. It doesn't cares if she's wearing a dress that exposes next to nothing. Like right now. I would have called the material hideous if it wasn't for her nipples standing eagerly waiting to be sucked and get bitten on.

I clench my fists restraining myself from tearing her dress apart and taking her against the wall this instant. But she doesn't deserves that neither do I have the permission to do so. Not now atleast.

Her luscious pink lips part emitting a loud gasp as I convey my order for her to strip. Behind all the brave facade she's been putting, there she is - my scared little kitten. Trembling with fear and need. The smell of her arousal is evident inside this room. One thing is for sure she won't come as easily as I made her the other day but when she does she'll know what coming harder than ever feels like.

I grab her jaw roughly when she tries to speak again.

"Drop the fucking dress Amelia. I don't like repeating myself." I grit out in a menacing dark tone.

She immediately reaches out to unzips the dress from behind and it melts of her thong cladded body dropping on the black marble. Then, sensing my hot gaze she hookes her thumbs into the lacey panties. Leisurely she tugs it down and tosses it aside with her heels.

"Heels too" she steps out of them, then kicks it somewhere with her bare feet.

I would have smiled at her clumsiness if it wasn't for her naked body surging adrenaline into my lower body which has my cock aching painfully.

She obeys instanty when I tell her to turn around, knocking out the wind out of me. She really is a work of art, if I were a painter she would be favourite muse.

Not able to help myself I grab her behind and knead it earning a moan from her. "I gather that you like this which is nice cause I plan on doing it a fucking lot." I plant a kiss on her shoulder as I take out another piece of cloth from my pocket that matches her blindfold to tie her wrists together.

Her breath hitches when I tug both her wrists together behind her back and tie the material tight and sturdy. "We will start from the basics, given the fact that you're a virgin and untrained therefore, I'd like to teach you first. Turn back around."

I step back a little to take her in as she turns to face me.

She was born for this.

"On your knees" I command.

"S -"

"Any word you speak without my permission earns you a spank on both your ass cheeks. Keep that in mind."

She falls on her knees looking up at me as if waiting for my next command.

Gorgeous.

It's been a long time since I've had my own submissive. I have only had four exclusive submissives in my entire life. Only one lasted for 2 years. Brianna, that whore sucked cock like her life depended on it. She was a good fuck but I mostly took her ass and mouth cause she had a loose cunt. Even she herself knew that and offered me her ass everytime. I never blamed her tho bitch was seven years older than me and loved fucking as much as I do.

There have been several pussies but never have I ever fucked a virgin. I can easily distinguish between an innocent and a whore. Amelia isn't like me or those Briannas. She's everything I'm not. I can never be. The sight she beholds, all naked and tied at my mercy... her body screams how innocent she is which unfortunately only makes me want to currupt her more.

"Do you trust me Amelia ?" I ask her already knowing the answer.

"I- I don't know you Sir." Better than I excepted.