Blindfold

Amelia

Just like he had informed, Jeremy was here at 7 to pick me up. Unlike everytime, I sat in the seat right behind him to avoid any conversation. Feeling like nothing but a bundle of nerves I'm in no condition to talk right now.

Looking outside the window I think about that day in his office, how he made me kneel right infront of his crotch then ordered me to crawl as a further punishment, that too just for talking back. However this time I disobeyed him and taunted him with that stupid text. Goosebumps erupt over my skin as my body shudders with fear and excitement.

Yes. Excitement. I know how fucked up that makes me look but a part of me is looking forward to what is waiting for his ferocity. And I guess that was what urged me to send that text last night.

My palms feel clammy and sweat is rolling down my spine underneath the pink satin dress I'm wearing. Ending inches above my knees, it doesn't expose much. The loose v neck with spaghetti straps is pretty decent as only a hint of cleavage is visible and my back is covered just like my front. The only flaw in question is that I'm wearing no bra underneath and my nipples are poking holes through the material. My lace thong is probably too filmsy, but something is better than nothing. Fortunately, my foot didn't sprain and I felt almost no pain when I woke up this morning so I'm wearing my 4 inch block sandals.

I'm roaming my eyes across the vehile when something catches my eye. I slide towards the flat object which turns out to be an envelope. A black envelope, with my name engraved in golden block letters. Fancy. I open it further to find a golden paper alongside with a smooth silky black cloth inside. I put the envelope aside to read what's on the paper caressing the cloth with my fingers.

Put the blindfold over your eyes once you arrive. Jeremy will guide you from there.

Lennox.

He couldn't have texted me that ? I wonder snorting out loudly. Before him wearing a blindfold even at my own home would have sent me running to the hills. But now I don't know how to react. With a thud I let my head rest against the seat. With every passing minute my anxiety starts to deepen but so does the arousal stirring between my legs.

Once his mansion appears within reach, I bring the blindfold over my eyes catching a whiff of his spicy cologne that makes my insides tremble with need. After the blindfold is tied into a tight knot behind my head, I sit with my palms over my lap and wait.

The car comes to a halt and I hear Jeremy opening his door and stepping out. Seconds later, he open mine making my heart race even faster.

"Here hold my hand" Jeremy says. Blindly I put mine in his and he pulls me out holding a hand over my head to keep me from hitting the roof. The car door closes and he guides me slowly inside.

The clicking of my heels on the concrete only adds up to my building anticipation. Suddenly the sound subsides I guess because we are walking on a carpet clad floor concluding we are inside now. Suddenly, Jeremy clears his throat and drops my hand. The last thing I hear is a click of a door I guess before I'm grabbed by my forearm then dragged somewhere.

"Hey dude slow down !" I yell trying to snatch my hand back. What I didn't expect is him pulling me by my arm and sticking my back to his front.

"Do not test my patience Amelia." I suck in a deep breath at the harshness of his voice. My body softens in recognition making my submission clear.

His one hand comes to rest near my ribcage while the other brushes all the hair away from my shoulders baring them for his eyes I'm yet to look at. My body quivers waiting for his next move.

"Did you eat anything ?" He asks sliding his palm down my shoulder. I shake my head to let him know I haven't. I don't necessarily skip meals but I didn't want my stomach bloated infront of him in case he wants me naked.

"Words" He hisses out sliding his palm towards my mine and engulfing it in his own.

"N-No" I try to reply steadily but it comez out quivery. He spins me around and pulls me further inside by my hand in his. Few steps later we stop and something scrapes against the floor. I'm forced down onto a chair by my shoulders.

After I hear his footsteps fade away in the background, I'm welcomed by the silence. The thought that he has not mentioned the incident yet makes it more it more questionable. But I know better than that, asking him anything right now would only add fuel to his fiery mood.

Being in a hurry I wasn't able of look over the interior of his mansion last time. Out of curiosity I reach behind and try to untie the knot of the blindfold to read my surroundings.

"Stop !" His voice booms out loudly making me jump in my chair. I immediately comply and put my hands on my lap without a fight.

"You do not take it off without my permission. Am I clear ?" He asks sternly.

"Yes sir" I all but breathe out the words.

"Good now open your mouth." I hesitate making an odd face.

He sighs then speaks "I'm gonna feed you Amelia. Now open up."

I part my lips and somehow keep all the dirty thoughts away from reach. In my mouth enters the best lasagna I've ever had. "It tastes so good" I moan out in appreciation.

"Edwin will be glad to hear so" he mutters with a low chuckle. Who's Edwin ? I keep the thought to myself.

He feeds me until I'm almost full then then helps me sip some water too. After wiping the corners of my mouth with a cloth he takes my hand and having no choice but to follow him I keep my mouth shut.

After walking what felt like a mile in these heels we finally come to a stop and he drops my hand. Suddenly
something seems off, the whole atmosphere feels different. A question sits on the tip of my tongue but the feeling of his burning gaze onto my skin is warning me to stay put.

"Now we start." He announces in a dark gruff tone.

"Start w-what sir ?" I ask gulping loudly.

"Your punishment Amelia. Now fucking strip"

******************************

20 k views !?!?!? I'm literally over the moon right now. Thank you thank you thank you soooooo muchhhh !!!

<3<3<3<3

(Heyy btw suggest me some good editing apps.. I type on my phone currently therefore I'm not able to make corrections properly.)