Whorehouse

Lennox

I usually don't affiliate myself with dirty business but my brother-Luca is my weaknesses and a fucking mob boss . I'm probably never gonna admit it aloud but I love him fiercely .

The whorehouse is my least favourite place to meet him . Its stocked up with women and from what I've heard Luca has send his men to collect some special chick for the whorehouse . I do not fuck here , I only prefer tight cunts and asses . Apparently , these women are called whores for a reason . They are mostly brought here for pleasuring Luca and his men , well ninety percent of them .Ten percent are kidnapped as favours in exchange of money like the one being brought today .

I was informed that her name was not provided , just a photograph and location through which they picked her up from some bar and are on their way . This place is getting boring day by day . I gulp down my whiskey and hand the glass over to Karlie , Luca's favourite whore . She thinks she's the head whore inspite of Luca's constant 'violent' reminders that she's just a head giving whore. She bats her fake looking lashes at me which makes me want to punch her .

But I stay patient , not giving her a second glance as she brings my refilled glass. Luca said he has a surprise for me , which is why I'm here today . It better be good or I'll beat him to pulp .

Luca finally arrives with his signature wicked smile. "I thought you won't come." he says.

"Be quick Luca . I've a business to run." I say rolling my eyes at him .

"Actually, It's related to your business ...." He says rubbing his palms .

Now he has my attention . I raise my brows at him . "I hope for your good health you haven't done something dumb again to please me. And how many times I have to remind you not to fuck with my business." I growl at him .

He ignores my warning as always and claps his hands twice " Bring her inside ! " He shouts .

My gaze immediately snaps towards the door to see one of his men entering with an unconscious girl in his arms . Her dark red hair covers her face , her hands are hanging and flailing as he moves . He stops few feets away from us and lays her on the ground , removing the hair from her face the. He leaves the room after nodding at both of us .

My eyes go wide in recognition .

Fucking jesus.

" Meet Amelia Collins , the missing heiress of Websters and Co . Also the 20% share holder of your company ." My eyes roam around her beautiful body to confirm it's her . My new submissive assistant . I lick my lips . So she"s the one who was stopping me from owning that company . What a surprise . I chuckle out loudly.

" I take that you love your surprise . I love her too , what a beautiful whore she'd make." He says squatting down to touch her .

I try my best to not kick him. "Stop" I command .

He turns his head and looks up at me with a questionable gaze .

" I have other plans for her , give her to me ." I state out.

He stands up infront of me trying to figure me out . I know Luca , he's a top notch negotiater and the evil smile that curves at his lips tells me he's planning something . Something that's definitely not good .

"Brother or not you won't get her for free , she could be the star of my whorehouse." As I said , a very good negotiater .

"I'll buy her then." I shrug .

"No brother , I don't want money . My Business is also doing pretty good." He grins.

"Okay then whatever you want." So much for a pussy , it better be tight and creamy.

"I want Dale Zanetti . You know his father
Mikhail . Help me lure a trap for his son . Ofcourse I'll make sure no one gets to know your involvement in all this ." Well that's easy I don't like the man anyway and his family is none of my concern .

"Okay. 'But' you forget about the girl and this evening . You never saw her." I drill him with a hard look.

"Done . I'm sure she won't remember anything . The drug was pretty hard for this fragile thing." He says sounding disinterested already.

Hayley his other whore goes to him with a cigarette as he sits down on the couch . He puts the lighted cigarette into his mouth and spreads his legs apart which is clearly an indication for Hayley to suck his cock . She happily kneels down , opens his zip to reveal his dick which is smaller than mine . She pumps it upon and down lubricating it with her spit then puts the head into her sucking on it . She tries to get brave and starts teasing him with little sloppy licks which earns her a well deserved slap .

"Do not tease me slut , now finish your fucking job." He barks at her .

Sometimes I see some traces of our bastard father- Marcus in my little brother . He was a gang leader, that was very feared at his time . Luca loved the power and violence that came along with him. I remember , eighteen years ago Marcus took us along to show what kind of business he did . He wanted me to follow his footsteps and be the heir to the gang . Luca was enchanted by what he saw inside , meanwhile I was judging these people - what do they get by putting their lives in dangers for all this shit . I lost my mother two years after Luca was born , as daddy dearest had some bad blood with the other gang . Ofcourse he took vengeance later , because it hurt his pride . Losing our mother didn't affect him at all .

I'd decided beforehand that this life wasn't for me . I've always wanted to work hard , I craved power and control to the extent that I devoted myself completely to my work . I've never stopped ever since , I never will not until I die .

Amelia who has turned the other way now , whimpered onto the ground curving into a ball .Which revealed her lack of underwear . Luca's gaze was set on her ass , which made my blood boil . I clenched my jaw in anger . I picked her up from the ground , bridal style . Without looking back I said "Let's talk tomorrow."

The last I heard while leaving the room was him groaning in pleasure that made me sick on the inside .

I look down at the girl in my arms sleeping peacefully .

"Sleep tight princess , you probably won't be getting much tomorrow onwards." I whispered near her ear .

Now the games start .

_____________________________________________

Eeeeeeeeeeee I can't tell y'all how excited I am to write the smut scenes.