Inevitable

Amelia

"What-"

Swiftly his one hand slides up to grab my breast while the other snakes down my stomach and cups my pussy possessively. My insides clench and I bite my lip to stop another whimper escaping my mouth at the unfamiliar sensation running within my body.

"Tell me Kitten, I'm first man to touch this cunt-" he says rubbing his palm back and forth over my pussy warming it even more. "- and these tits." His hold on my breast tightens and I cry out arching my back.

"Answer me Amelia" He murmurs in my ear wrapping both my arms around his neck making my boobs look even more perkier.

"Yes" I let out a breathy reply entwining my fingers around the back his neck .

"Yes what ?" His breath fans my ear as he spreads my leg apart, revealing my glistening lips in the mirror. The rush of heat to my core has my clit stone hard and extra sensetive. He slightly brushes his middle finger over my clit and I emit a choked sound through my throat.

I reply or at least I try with my heaving voice "You're the first man, to kiss me. To touch me. To make me experience this feeling. To-" I'm cut off midway.

"And I'll probably be the last !" Those are the last words I hear beside his growl before his hands start working my body skillfully. The weight of his fingers rubbing over my clit has my lower stomach clenched with need. I feel warmth pooling near my core then soon  wetness starts tickling down my lips.

Embarrassed I try to close my thighs only to get a hard smack on my inner thigh by his hand that was earlier on my breast. His fingers dig into my soft skin, hard enough to leave a bruise. I flinch slightly at the pain however I'm too distracted by the brisk pace of his fingers that has my lips and inner thighs coated with arousal.

"Oh !"

Then suddenly, a tremor passes through my body, my thighs start quaking and his fingers get rapid. My core clenches and I feel the orgasm building inside me. The trembling of my thighs suddenly becomes too much, feeling weak I start panting even louder.

"Stop I can't-" I let out through my gritted teeth because it gets too much. I've never orgasmed before in my life. The farthest I could go was at the point where I get myself wet enough to leave a wet spot on my panties. I grab his hair, pulling out the soft strands roughly when my whole body starts trembling. I look down at my heaving chest, my stomach quivering with the need to release. I close my eyes and let myself lose into the bliss of my building orgasm.

I cry out arching my back.

"Sir I- I think I'm -" Then suddenly he stops.

"No please don't stop !" I sob out missing his touch already. I feel his thick, hard dick through his trousers onto my back and without realising I start rotating my hips slowly.

"Ever touched yourself here Amelia ?" I look up at him in to mirror to find his gaze set on his fingers rubbing the wetness all over my pussy. The awareness of his hardness against my back and the squelch like sound of his finger over the pool of my wetness makes me even more wetter somehow.

"Yes" This time when I look up at him in the mirror he's already looking at me.

"Did you make yourself come ?" His dark hooded eyes . I don't remember myself having an obsession with eyes. But there's something about his. Like now, the way he looks at me. My whole body is exposed but his eyes are set on my face, staring at me like I'm his most exquisite possession.

I don't want to answer that but I know the consequences won't be so pleasant if he gets angry so I reply looking straight into his eyes in the mirror. "I couldn't ..." My voice merely a whisper.

He nuzzles my neck breathing me in, then places open mouth kisses on it and I willingly tilt my head in invitation."So many firsts Amelia you're making me feel fortunate... I'm gonna make you count all of them later but now I'm going to give you one of my firsts. You deserve it Kitten."

He turns me around in one swift motion. Wrapping my hair around his fist he tilts my head backwards and plants a kiss on my mouth. This time it feels different, I'm no longer shying away from his touch instead I wrap my arms around his shoulders slowly shifting towards his back. Our tongues tangle together and our teeth crash. I wrap my legs around his waist and instantaneously he has his fingers kneeding my ass, grinding my core on his manhood.

The kiss ends with a last nibble on my bottom lip before sucking on it gently. He sets me on the counter urging me to spread my legs apart with his knees. He pecks my lips and the hollow of my throat one last time then kneels down placing my hands on the counter. He pulls me forward so that his hot breathe fans my pussy.

His passionate gaze sets on mine "I don't like eating pussies Amelia. I never have. The thought of another man's taste on my woman's pussy makes me feel disgusted but not yours." His fingers part my thighs open for him and he lands soft kisses on my inner thighs not breaking the eye contact. He takes turns between sucking and kissing everywhere but making sure not to go anywhere my pussy.

"You are so pure Kitten, I don't deserve you. But my want for you is overpowering my morals. I'm too selfish to let you go. The ball rests in your court now Amelia. Just remember that denying this will only cause us pain .. the chemistry that we have it's inevitable." He pecks me over my smooth mound grazing me with his stubble.

"This is me giving you a taste Amelia, a taste that will remind you what awaits for you in future." With that he presses his nose against my slit and slides it back and forth grunting out loudly. "You smell divine." He says inhaling loudly making me gasp aloud at his crudenesss.

Without any warning he swipes his tongue from my vagina to the inner labia collecting my juices. My hips buck up but he tightens his fingers on my thighs keeping me still. He repeats the motion a handful of times then wraps his lips around my throbbing clit and my hand immediately wraps around his hair with an extremely loud moan.

"Hands at you sides Amelia." He barks and shuddering I obey instantly by gripping the cool granite by its edge.

The pressure becomes unbearable when he suddenly starts making out with my pussy. The shift between sucking lapping and nipping at my sex has me crying out for more. My eyes close shut and my lips form an 'O' as thunder like sensation hits my body and my back arches involuntarily. His lips return to my clit sucking me painfully slow but it feels powerful enough to suck a soul.

That's when it happens, my eyes roll back as his teeth sinks into my clit and my bottom lifts up the counter only for him to cup it. As soon as his fingers leave my thighs, my trembling legs snake around his shoulders. My face scrunches in pain and my toes curl. My body starts twitching and I let out a loud scream as I come non fucking stop. He doesn't stops as well, he cups my bottom like a bowl and drinks me in, not wasting a single drop.

Then there's nothing but peace, ecstasy and me panting heavily, him licking my last few drops. After pressing another kiss to my clit he stands up while I lean on the mirror totally spent and drained. The first thing I notice is his face that's covered with my juices making him look brutally gorgeous. He pulls me into his arms then presses his lips to mine. I let out a moan when I taste myself on his lips, Just when I'm about to sink my tongue in he pulls back. I stare at him puzzlingly with an annoyed expression.

He pats my bottom and says."Two weeks Amelia. I'm giving you two weeks to make up your mind. Stay at your apartment and give it some thought."

"But Sir-" I try to protest

"Go home Amelia and remember, before these two weeks are over no one except me is allowed to touch this cunt. Not even you." He swipes his finger through my slit then puts it in his mouth sucking on it. He gives my body one last once-over and leaves the bathroom shutting the door with a bang leaving me all wet and wanton.

***************************

I can't tell how many times I rubbed and squeezed my thighs while writing this. Btw if you like the chapters pleaseeee make sure to give it a vote.

Thanks for almost 4k reads guysss ❤️❤️