Red Eyes, Red Lips

chenle looked at himself in the mirror, a tear rolled down on his soft cheeks. "i look awful." he wiped the tears on his cheeks which keeps on falling. It's been an hour since he went inside the bathroom, he just finished taking a shower. he decided to just take a nice bath to calm himself. but no, it became worst.

he just wanted to live a normal life. no, there's nothing wrong with his life, but it's about him, he is the problem. he's afraid to go outside and he's afraid to communicate with people, he will only walk with his friends when it's important. he is scared.

why?

because has a deep dark secret that only one person knows. he is a vampire.

you may think that it's funny and crazy, but for chenle, it's not. being like this hurts so much. he is suffering. he wants to disappear anytime, he wants to end this vampire thing, he wants to end everything.

but he can't.

he can't just end his life for this.

well, everything started when chenle was about to go home after going to a friend's birthday party, but suddenly, someone grabbed him with force and took him to a dark alley. a man who's wearing a black suit and holding a knife held chenle's wrist tightly. he was about to fight the man in a suit, but without hesitation, the man took chenle's wrist as he bite the younger's arm. chenle can't even scream because of the pain he was feeling. everything went black for a good second and after he opened his eyes, the man is no longer there. he felt dizzy and there was a burning feeling inside his chest, he also saw a piece of paper on the ground, he picked it up and started reading.

'don't tell anyone about this, if you did, it'll get worst. you're one of us now.' that's what the letter was written on the paper, and at the back of the paper, there's also a letter saying: 'you can only get rid of this when someone gave you a pureblood of a human with a first life. you must drink  their blood.' 

that is crazy. how will he know if it's someone's first life? he didn't know that those things exist until that day. 

someone knocked on the door, "chenle? are you okay?" its his best friend, jisung. 

when chenle heard the younger's voice, he quickly wiped his tears, he combed his hair using his fingers. before going out of the bathroom, he made sure to wear his clothes.

when he goes out of the bathroom, he saw jisung sitting on his bed. "are you okay?" the younger asked once again. chenle smiled at jisung, "i am okay." but jisung didn't believe him, so he walks up to the older, "you look so pale. are you sure you're okay?" he said while caressing chenle's cheek. 

"i am worried about you, tonight is a full moon."

yes, jisung knows about it. he's actually surprised chenle told him, and he thought that the older is joking because those things only exist in fiction, but no, he started to believe chenle when the older started crying. it still confuses jisung but as long as chenle is saying the truth, he will believe him.

when it's full moon, vampires crave for blood. if they didn't get to drink blood, they will start to act violently and they will feel like they're out of control, there's also a huge possibility that they might hurt themselves or worst, kill somebody.