Play The Game

Ever since Jisung enrolled in this school, he couldn't stop admiring this one person. It's been three years since he enrolled at NEO College University and he's been admiring him for that long. 

As a kid, Jisung had a passion for acting. He always wanted to be a professional actor one day, that's why he decided to enroll at NEO College which offers Performing Arts as a course. This school holds a theater play every occasion and Jisung is used to it it's his favorite school activity. Seeing people clap for him and praise him while he acts on stage is like a meditation for him. Along with his friends, they are in an acting club, aside from them, there are multiple members from the club, including him, the person he admires.

Since he's in the same club as him, it was very difficult for Jisung at first. He wasn't very comfortable when acting and playing on stage. Whenever he looks at him, he felt like he was being judged. But Jisung knows him very well, he's not a person to judge just easily. He is a very understanding and sweet person, literally Jisung's ideal type. He's also very wise and mature-minded, sometimes cute, but not too childish, just average. He's just so lovely.

Jisung is definitely lucky. Being in the same school and club as his crush is absolutely nice. Not to mention how he get so many chances to be close to him.

What reaches Jisung's peak of happiness is whenever they do rehearsals together. Practicing lines and discussing how would they act on stage. Also seeing him act... it's like Jisung is watching his celebrity crush whenever he plays a character. 

He's so in love and he can't even deny it.

"Hey, Jisung. Zoning out again." Said their director as he softly hit Jisung with a rolled paper on the head. Jisung snapped and looked at their director before looking around, realizing that everyone is looking at him with confusion. He tilted his head, confused. The director sighed, "I asked if you're alright with your role?" he asked. Jisung shook his head, "Sorry, I missed that. What's my role again?"

"Renjun's boyfriend." Said Haechan, giggling at the thought of his friend partnered with Jisung.

Jisung could feel his cheek heat up. He looked at Renjun and saw him smiling at him. Quickly, Jisung avoided eye contact and looked at their director, but then, the director shook his head in disapproval, "No, not Renjun's boyfriend, not yet." What the director said made Jisung's stomach drop. He tried to laugh off the thought of it but sounded so awkward.

"So, are you up for it?" The director asked. 

"O-Only if there aren't scenes that could be uncomfortable for us." He said.

"Like what? Kissing scenes?" Renjun asked and for a moment, Jisung wanted to leap through the window. He felt flustered and could barely move at the awkward tension. "Yeah... Maybe." But after all, he couldn't deny it. 

"We're still not sure about that, I'm still writing the script. Maybe I could add some." The director gave him a knowing look and everyone inside the room laughed and giggled, sending several jokes and teasings to Jisung.

"I would rather not," Jisung whispered. "Yeah, I'm up for it." He added. 

Three days later, the script was finally done and all of them had their roles. They also discussed a few concerns, especially about the main two characters, Jisung and Renjun. The director made sure that they were both comfortable with their roles. Their school is holding a program about LGBT to give knowledge and awareness to people. Since they represent the acting club, they decided to do an informative act about the difficulties and benefits of having a gay relationship, and just like that, they chose Jisung and Renjun as lovers since the two of them are the 'best actors' in their club.