Beyond The Blue Seas

Hello, beautiful people! I am back with another update! Before you proceed reading, I had this beautiful idea a long time ago and decided to write it on my other ship book (completely outside ChenJi), so if you notice something that doesn't really match my boys or doesn't describe ChenJi at all, please correct me ^-^

Content Warning: This chapter includes strong use of language (slurs), homophobia, and physical violence.

This story is told from Jisung's point of view.

"Get out of this house! You've shown us nothing but disappointment! You are worthless, useless, and stupid! Out!" My father yelled furiously at me, he kept pushing me and even tried to throw fists at me, fortunately, my mother was there to stop him from doing any harm. My body feels weak and just keeps everything from happening. My father held me by my shoulder and pressed his finger on my chest, pointing out at me hard and it stings, "You are no longer welcome to this family. You have no shame!" He shouted at me with pure hatred and disgust.

I didn't expect it to be like this. I looked at my mother and I felt like I would faint at the sight. She was crying, trying to stop my father from hitting me. She was begging him to stop and holding him by his shoulders, trying to pull away from me, "Stop it please!" She sobbed as she pleaded. "No!" Said my father and tried to push her away.

"I don't have a son who wants a man," He said with his eyes glaring at me, flaming with anger. "I don't have a son who is homosexual--"

"Stop!"

What did I do to deserve this? I did everything to make them happy, I did everything to reach my father's expectations and satisfaction, but after everything, he wouldn't accept me for what I am. A simple thing is like a never-ending stairs for him. He makes everything difficult for me, but what did I get in return? His screams, his punches, and his painful words were thrown at me. I couldn't take it anymore, every time he yelled something miserable at me, my fists clenched tightly, fighting the urge to hurt the man who gave me a life. I am so fucking fed up with this. This is bloody torture.

"A fucking failure--"

Without thinking about it, my fist landed on his cheek, causing him to stumble backward. I heard my mother gasp and my heart broke. It must hurt to see your husband being punched by your own son. My mother looked at me with horror in her eyes, and that's when I realized what I just did. I did the most horrifying thing I could ever do. My eyes met my knuckles which were slowly bruising, I gasped at the sight. I looked up to see my father wiping the blood coming out from his nose, his fierce eyes met my terrified ones and I shivered at the sight. He came rushing towards me, lifting his clenched fist. My mother was unable to move and stop my father as she was still processing the horrific thing happening in front of her.

I tried to run away but he caught me by my hair and forcefully made me look at him. I could see it. It feels like I am looking at myself through the mirror. Angry, furious, mad, and disappointed. I hate how he looks exactly like me. The blood continued to run out of his nose and he was huffing loudly. Before I could squirm away from his grip, I felt his fist crash into my cheek. With no strength, I tumbled to the ground.

"Stop it!" My mother yelled.

My eyes were getting blurry from the tears and the dizziness and I could barely breathe. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't feel my cheek at all. I tried to stand up but stumbled anyway, "You are no longer my son!" My father yelled to me and it was all muffled, all I could hear was the annoying and painful ringing in my ear. I stood up slowly and before my father could hit me once again, I quickly ran away despite having a hard time moving. I heard my mother yell my name as I opened the door, running outside and letting my feet step into the mud and letting myself get soaked in the pouring heavy rain.