World's End Dancehall

trigger warning: bullying, abusehomophobia, self-harm, and suicide

if you are uncomfortable with any of those, i am kindly asking you to leave and proceed to any other chapters. once again, i am kindly asking you to leave and i already did warn you. i don't want anyone attacking me for this. thank you.

"stupid faggots!" "disgusting." "aren't they ashamed? they look stupid." those are just a few of the words they can hear when they entered the campus. all of the eyes are on them, giving them disgusted looks and whispering something probably bad about them. 

chenle and jisung ignored them and continued to walk to their classes. both of their heads are bowed down, trying to avoid their looks. "disgusting faggots!" one of them said, throwing an empty plastic bottle at them harshly. being unaware, jisung flinched when the bottle hit his head and chenle saw it, he glared at the guy who threw the bottle at jisung and gave him a middle finger. the younger groaned slightly as he placed a hand on where it hit him, "does it hurt?" chenle asked, both of them continued to walk, ignoring the people around them, "of course it does." jisung glared at him, "what do you think?" he rolled his eyes. "i'm just worried." jisung pouted, "as you should."

they've been dating for five years. it is miserable, people are judging them for who they are, receiving a lot of hatred and dislike, and worst of all, stupid fucking teenagers won't stop hurting them, throwing things at them, beating them up. but it doesn't stop them from loving each other, in fact, they are staying strong together. yes, it does affect them but not their relationship, they would always find solutions if they ever fought. they would always protect each other and won't leave each other's side. a very normal couple, but for the people around them, they are monsters, disgusting monsters. 

every day is just the same, go to school, get judged, get hated, bullies beat them up, go home and spend their time together then repeat. but even if every day was just the same, it doesn't irritate them, they can still find a way to enjoy their time together or enjoy things together. it would be better if people treat them as normal human beings. 

the time quickly passed, and now, the sun is setting, some students are already going home, some are going out with their friends. while jisung, he made his way to the rooftop, where he and chenle usually hang out. students are not allowed to go to the rooftop unless it's necessary, but both of them always have their way to do things they want. being unstoppable they are, they stole the duplicate key from the office, when jisung was having a talk with the chairman, chenle secretly took the key that was on the table, and luckily, they haven't caught them. 

jisung was about to take a step on the stairs that lead to the rooftop when someone pulled his arm, he looked back just to see the guy who threw the bottle at him earlier. jisung tried to let go of his grip but the guy tighten his grip on his arm, "where are you going?" the guy asked, "are you and your little boyfriend going to fuck on the rooftop?" he laughed. jisung rolled his eyes and ignored him, he took a step but the guy held his shoulder, "hey, hey, hey. i'm not done talking to you." jisung finally stopped, facing the guy, "what do you want, seriously?" he asked with an annoyed voice, "what does it feel like to be fucked in the ass?" the guy asked, laughing at his own question. once again, jisung rolled his eyes, "leave me alone, and if you want to know what it feels to be fucked in the ass, ask some dude to have sex with." he said before walking away from the guy who was still laughing crazily.