History (Chapter 15)

A  boy of 10 years was playing alone in the park. Another group of boys of similar age were playing when the boy approached them. He asked to play with them but they laughed at him and didn't allowed him to play with them.

Boy: Please let me play.

Group: You can't even run properly. You are so weak.

Boy: I'll try to do my best please let me play.

Group: No we won't play with you. Don't disturb us. Please go somewhere else and try to play yourself.

One of the boys from the group pushed him and fell while the others laughed at him and went away playing in the park. 

Boy: This isn't good.

Suddenly one voice came, "Shinzo, Shinzo". One girl came running to the boy and helped him stand up. She cleaned the dust on his clothes and asked him to sit on the swing with her. She was of little younger than the boy

Boy: Nobody likes me.

Girl: This is not true.

Boy: Why is nobody my friend?

Girl: I'm your friend.

Boy: You always help me so the boys laugh at me.

Girl: You're not weak. Ignore them and try to improve yourself. That is enough. Things will get better on their own.

Boy: It is easy to tell so. You don't know about it.

Girl: Shinzo why are you like this?

Boy: I just want friends nothing more.

Girl: You should stay away from those who don't care about you.

Boy: One day I will go very far away where I'll live alone without friends. 

The girl laughed.

Girl: There is no such place.

The boy got angry.

Boy: I'll go to the moon.

Suddenly Shinzo woke up from his dream. Tears rolled down his cheek. He noticed that others were sleeping.