At the meeting(chapter 2)

The meeting was scheduled for the upcoming week. The week arrived and all the officials from the ten permanent members of UNSC discussed the matter. The meeting involved officials from the countries U.S.A., Russia, India, China, Japan, Britain, France,Germany, Australia and Israel.

Officials from the nations discussed the matter. It took them nearly four hours to reach the solution.

The solution was agreed by all the nations, especially the one who was to execute it.

Mr.Kornor(Official from Pentagon): Therefore, it is decided that Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will send the moon rover, Chandrayaan 2 to the desired location. I show my gratitute and thank ISRO and India for taking the responsibility on it's shoulders.

Mr.Ramakrishna(Official from ISRO,India): Thank you Mr. Kornor, it's our duty to present ourself and do our best to protect Earth, since we are a member of UNSC.

Mr.Kornor: Thank you Mr. Ramakrishna. And it is also important to inform you that your moon rover will be guided by our Apollo X Lunar Probe cum Satellite.

The Chandrayaan 2 was a moon rover launched by India in 2018 to analyze the lunar surface. The Apollo X Lunar Probe cum Satellite was launched by U.S.A. in 2027, under the provision of UNSC, with mission to orbit on the moon and guide other satellites or Inter planetary missiles towards the moon, in case of emergency.

As the officials were getting up suddenly Mr.Ching (Official from CNSA, China) spoke up.

Mr. Ching: Excuse me officials, if I can take a few minutes from your busy schedule ,I have a much more brilliant idea.

Mr.Vladimir(Official from Russia):Yes Mr. Ching, what is it?

Mr.Ching: We could also send our Inter planetary missiles towards the moon.

The officials were dumbstruck and amazed on hearing this. No country has openly admitted that it has such missiles except the U.S.A.

Mr.Kornor: But-

Mr.Ching: Everyone knows that U.S.A., Russia, China, India and Britain have them . It's a crucial time to use them. They could easily destroy the source there.

Mr.Kornor: But our aim is not to destroy the signal source on the moon Mr. Ching, our aim to find out the source.

Everyone agreed that such type of missiles should not be used, instead the ISRO moon rover should be send to the mysterious location.

The date was fixed after 2 days. ISRO guided their moon rover towards the desired location with the help of NASA Satellite. Everyone waited anxiously for the result. It was one of the biggest mission mankind was about to execute on the lunar surface.