Landing(chapter 7)

Nick informed the crew of the mission that their crew capsule module was not working perfectly

Rohit:What!!??But why!!??

Nick:Don't worry it's just a program error,we are fixing the issue.

Benjamin:But Listen-

Nick:I will be responding in 5 minutes.

Before anyone could say anything Nick cut the transmission line.

Korton:I think we should wait for 5 minutes.

Shinzo:And pray to God.

10 minutes passed by but still no contact was established between the mission control and the mission team.

Korton:I think we should try reconnecting to the mission control.

Benjamin:Yes.

They tried multiple times,but in vain.

Rohit:The rocket is about to enter the lunar orbit.

Shinzo:Please,we should try again.

Rohit:What should I do,enter the orbit or leave it.

Benjamin:God,I don't want to die here.

Korton;But if we leave,we would escape earth's gravitational field and wander into space.

Rohit:Yes!!

Shinzo:We should take the command.Control the rocket.

Rohit:As you wish.

The crew transferred the control master from mission control to their team.The proccess took 1 minute.

AFTER 1 MINUTE

Rohit:Ok guys..we are going to enter into the lunar orbit-

Just then the rocket fliiped and took a turn.It entered aggressively into the lunar orbit.

Korton:Oh!!

Shinzo:Uhh!!

Rohit:Oh my God.

Benjamin:Good lord..what it was?

Rohit:We were just goung to hit an space rock orbiting the moon,when I rotated the rocket.Since we are guided by only our own rocket visuals and no support from the mission control,it is difficult for me to guide the rocket.

Korton:You saved us!!

Shinzo:You are an expert astronaut Rohit!!

Benjamin:Thank God.

AFTER 1 MINUTE

Rohit:Ok,guys we enterd the orbit successfully..and....now it is..the time..to..detach....the IInd Stage engine..and..yes....it is done.

Korton:Congratulations!!

Shinzo:Hip hip hurray!!

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Rohit:Uh..Shinzo I think you are best suited for this job.

Shizno:What??

Rohit:We need the emergency transponder to be on and since all the control buttons aren't in our hand,we have to turn it on manually.If you can please go to the bottom of the crew capsule and turn on the transponders.