Final Decision(chapter 4)

The next day all the officials were gathered at the UNSC with a horrified and tensed face. Suddenly Mr. Johnannes, official from Britain raised his voice.

Mr. Johnannes: Ok, officials now I think it is the time to send astronauts to the moon, to investigate the matter.

Mr. Ching: We cannot, without proper inquiry that what base is established on the moon, whether there are extraterrestrials there or not we cannot send our men to the moon.

Mr. Yarmouth:(official from Australia)Then what shall we do? Wait till some expert opinion is realsed.

Mr. Ching: We should construct another rover immediately and send it to the moon, or, we, we can ask, European Space Agency-

Mr. Johnannes: No our survey satellite won't go near the spot. We won't agree with you.

Mr. Kepler:(official from France) After seeing the fate of Russian and Indian probes and rovers we won't dare that.

Mr. Ching: We are concerned with the security of the astronauts.

Mr. Kornor: Dear Mr.Ching, don't take any tension. We will take care of the security of the astronauts.

Mr. Ching: So NATO is planning to place their army and nuclear missiles on the moon?

Mr. Kornor: No, as far as we have analyzed the base photograph from ISRO lab, it seems a man-made object-

Mr. Ching: Who would build a man made structure!!??Think yourself-

Mr. Vladimir: We too suspect that it is not an extraterrestrial base but a man made building.

At last the officials decided to send astronauts to the moon.