Inside the Laboratory(chapter 9)

Benjamin and Rohit rushed towards Korton,but Rohit accidently went into the wrong direction

Benjamin:Where are you going?

Rohit:Didn't he went inside the tunnel.

Benjamin:Yes he did,but he returned and went near the main gate,outside the tunnel,when you were busy unpacking our supplies.

Rohit:Oh!

They went towards Korton.They saw there,he was standing still.After approching him,Benjamin first restarted his private channel.

Benjamin:Don't forget to restart the channel if communication is interrupted.

Rohit:By the way what happened?

He didn't spoke.

Rohit:Hey,what happen-

Korton:Did you see that?

They saw something moving near the main entrance gate of the structure.

Benjamin:What is that!!??

Korton:That is the ISRO rover!!

Rohit:But it was damaged and unable-

Korton:Still strange,I was taking a walk here when I noticed it,I saw it was working perfectly,but it's C.P.U. didn't showed any earthly network,but instead it showed that..the..unknown....signal....was controlling it.

Rohit:Strange!!

Benjamin:So what should we do?

Rohit:Take it back?

Korton:Yes,I think we should disable it and keep near the tunnel so when we are leaving,we could take it back easily,else who would carry such a heavy rover.I can disable it.

Rohit:Ok.

After performing their tasks,they rested a little amd woke up thr next day.

Rohit:Hello,commander?

Korton:I think they aren't online yet.

Nick:Hello Mission,did you rested well?

Rohit:See,I told na they are online.

Benjamin:We rested well commander,thank you.

Nick:Good.

Rohit:Uh,commander I think we are ready to go.

Nick:Ok proceed.

They all start walking deep into the tunnel following the railway tracks.Benjamin,on his way,told Nick about the ISRO rover.