It Was For The Best Part 2 (Lia)

It's been 2 years now that Lia and me we got together and life couldn't be more great then now. We are actually engaged and using most of our free, and lunch, time to plan the wedding. Our family are paying for the all and they said we could make it the bigger we want. Lia wants a big one, I'm a little bit more pragmatic, but well as usual she is just so adorably excited that I can't resist her most of the time.

She yet got me into having a wedding in Hyde Park in July but finally move the date for August because she don't want to mix her birthday time with the wedding rehersals. And right now she is dragging me to all the bakers in the Picadilly Circus area so we find THE wedding cake. Lucky me I'm covered by the rule that the groom is not allowed to see the bride in her dress before marriage or I would have been dragged to that too. We are in May so we have just two month till the wedding date.

- What do you think of this one, my love?

- It's tasty, but you know I prefer raspberries, rather then blueberries. Even more if it's associated with white chocolate. I don't like the taste of blueberries with white chocolate.

- We can make you a raspberry and white chocolate cake, sir.

- Well, that would be a good mix in that case. What do you think, darling?

- I prefer blueberries.

- We could do a compromize then. I don't specially want white chocolate or raspberries, I was just making a point. You really want blueberries. Then lets try another thing to mix with that, something I like so it could be even more a symbol.

- I'll be blueberries and you'll be...

- Wathever works with blueberries it's find for me. As long as you are happy with it.

She pouted and kissed me on the cheek.

- How can you be so sweet all the time?

- It's full time job just for you.

She held on my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. The baker came back with another attempt: blueberries and almond paste.

- That's really good, said Lia enjoying it.

- This almond paste is flavored with strawberry juice.

- I really like this one, I said.

- You do?, said Lia with surprise.

- Would it be ok for you to have this one, sweety?

- Yes, definately.

- I'm good with that to. I think we found it.

- Houray!, said Lia jumping to me for a hug.

We validated the cake and thanked the bakery team, we then got out.

- Well it's 1 pm and better go back tothe office. On what are you on this afternoon, baby?

- I still got to find my dress, our moms are joining me for that. I have to confirm the guest list for the caterer, but I'll be back at home for that and the rest of the things we booked online.

- You are sure you got this, you don't want my help.

- The worst I will have to deal with we be the comments of my mom when I will show her the dresses.

- You will have my mom on your side.

- Well you don't want your sweet british mom to argue with my crazy korean genitrix.

- Your mom is like that only with you, honey.

- She's like that when she seek for perfection.

- Oh..., I said understanding.