The Amazon Part 2 (Ryujin)

Ayear have past. Me and Ryujin are taking some rest from explorationbecause she is expecting our first child. She is going to deliversoon. In fact we are actually, in Oxford, the city we decided to livein, at the hospital, in a delivery room. I'm holding Ryujin's hand asshe's leaned on a operation bed. She is having it pretty hard rightnow, but I'm here and I don 'tjust hold her hand, I'm also speakingwith her kissing her cheek and her hand, caressing her hair, tellingher that she is the strongest woman I know.

Come on Mrs Shin! Push! The baby is almost out!

Gnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok do the breathings! Take a deep one... and hold! Now push again!

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...ahhhh! Ahhhh!

Perfect. His here. Your little baby boy.

What's his name? , asked a nurse adressing to me.

Ilooked at Ryujin.

Are we agree?

Yes.

He's name will be Tobias. Second name Armando.

Fine. It's official.

MrY/LN, Mrs Shin, say hello to your little boy, said another nurse passing my son for the first time.

Ihold him really carefully and stared at his little face. He is solittle, I'm melting inside.

Look, my love. Look how adorable is our son, I said passing her Tobias.

He look so calm. Just like his father.

But he has your face.

Ikissed her head. She smiled at me.

We're sending you back to the bedroom, said a nurse, I'm taking your son for a moment, just the time to wash him and do a little post-borning exam. We will send him back to you quick don't worry.

Ok, said Ryujin.

Aweek later. Since the delivery Ryujin is acting a bit weird. She ishaving a bad Baby Blues. She do take care of Tobias, but she isshowing more and more that she's doing it by obligation. We talkedabout it, but even she is actually conscious of her state she ishaving it bad anyway. I'mactually taking care of my son giving him a bathin the bassin of the bathroom. He's not so calm, but he doesn 't cry,he's just super happy to be wet and smile at me all the time. Ryujinis outside, she said she was going to the grocery store to buy somebaby pots and a bunch of other things. Since I was already in thebathroom with Tobias I just said "ok" through the door.After I dryed my baby boy I got out of the bathroom and went to theentrance of the appartement, where I found a letter on the carpet. Itook it and open it. When I saw the first words of it i couldn'tbelieve it.

"My deer love Y/N, I'm so sorry to do that kind of thing to you, but I can't take it anymore. I the worst mother on earth and Tobias diserse so much better than me. Take care of him, my love, as you are with not doubt the best father I've ever known. Please forgive me forthat. I hope you'll have a good life. With deep regrets from the bottom of my heart. Your Ryujin who loves you."