We Used To Play (Chaeryeong)

I'm at JYP Entertainment building, waiting for JYP himself to give me an audience. I'm seating in a chair in front of his secretary office. Half an hour as past when the deskphone of the secretary started to ring. She pick it up.

- Yes, sir. Ok I'll send him to you.

She put down the phone.

- He's ready to see you.

- Thanks.

- Don't worry everything is fine.

I took a deep breath and went to JYP's office. He welcome me with a big smile.

- Anyonghasaeho, Y/N-ha! Please take a sit my boy.

- Anyonghasaeho, JYP PD. So what will I be affected too?

- Well, to be honest if I had the opportunity to give you a better post then the one you are going to have I would have done it. The fact is that your curiculum is really good Y/N. All this time in the same company in Canada, good management skills and of course fluent in english. You only lack a little at dancing and singing to let me produce you as a solo artist.

- It's to much of honor JYP PD.

- You will be a good element Y/N there is no doubt. That's why I will affect you to one of our best group in production: Itzy.

- I'm going to be one of their manager?!

- I guess you're a fan.

- Well yes, but it also happen that I know one of the girls.

- Really? Witch one?

- Lee Chaeryeong.

- Oh so you must be familiar with IZ'ONE Lee Chaeyeon her older sister.

- I was close to all the family, we were neightbours when we were kids.

- I see, that's a good thing it will ease you integration to their entourage.

- I guess so.

- Well let's not lose more time come with me. Itzy is actually rehersing in the training room.

- I'm right behind you.

He guided me to the training room. When we got in, the members of Itzy greeted him with respect.

- Anyonghasaeho, JYP PD!

- Anyonghasaeho, girls. I'm here to present you your new manager since Ji-hun in leaving us for good to work with SM Entertainment.

- Anyonghasaeho, Itzy!

- Your face reminds me something, said Chaeryeong.

- Well I hope so Chaeryeongie. We used to play together when we were kids.

- Wait! Y/N! Y/N-oppa! It's been such a long time, she said walking fast to me for a hug.

- Well that's what call a nice way to welcome a new manager, commented Yuna.

- Y/N and me were neightbours when we were kids. But his family moved to Canada, when I was 10 years old.

- Canada?, asked Lia, In what city did you live?

- I stayed first in Vancouver, but the bigest part of my canadian life was in Toronto.

- Really me too.

- Then we will have a lot to speak together Lia-ssi. But I also used to follow the show The Fan and the Highlight Reel Video of BTS.

- So you know a bit of everyone of us, said Ryujin.