Sweet Melody Part 2 (Yuna)

Five years have past. I still can't believe that Yuna and me kept our relationship that long, it's pretty rare when you start to build a producing company with your girlfriend. With her network in the korean communities of Australia, she's beeing able during the last 3 years to get us a good amount of singers searching for a company to produce them and create an australian branch of korean pop music. Our groups and solo singers all sing there songs in both english and korean and we got some groups actually, from japanese origins that are doing it in their maternal language. From a more personnal side of our relationship, Yuna and me are really happy together. Five years after we met I can now officially say that she is the love of my life. We got married last year and we are actually trying to have our first child. We did many attempts, but it's been six month now and Yuna is still not pregnant. We are in the waiting room of a ginecologist, Yuna is holding my hand really tight.

- Mr and Mrs Y/LN?

- Good morning Dr Kim.

We followed Dr Kim to her cabinet.

- I got the result of the DNA analysis.

- Bad news?

- Well it depends on the point of vue.

- What do you mean? , said Yuna.

- It happen that you are not steril, Mrs Y/LN. In fact your husband is the problem. It seems you have alerated sement, Mr Y/LN.

- I can't have childrens?

- It's more complicated than that. You sement present some weakness into the fecodetion process. You could have childrens, but you also could not at all. In those kind of situations, the protocol emply to say that you have probably 5% of chance to have childrens naturally.

- Oh my god!, said Yuna.

I got a little less panicked then her. I was just gazing the space.

- Are you ok Mr Y/LN?

- I'm fine, don't worry, I said looking at Dr Kim.

Yuna looked at me. She was on tears.

- I'm sorry my love, she said kissing my cheek.

- I said I'm fine, Yuna, don't worry. Now what are the options Dr Kim?

- Well now you have two possibilities. Mrs Y/LN not beeing steril she could be fecondated by a anonymous sement and so get pregnant. The other one is adoption.

I looked at Yuna.

- We should probably take the time to really think about it.

She took my hand and lean her head on my shoulder. She didn't said nothing.

Two week later. I'm at my office typing some e-mails in silence. My cellphone started to ring. It was Yuna.

- Are you free right now?

- I was just sending an e-mail to our talent founder in Perth, but you know for you I'm always free, my love.

- I'm coming in.

Her office beeing in the other side of the corridor she got there in no time. She closed the door and bursted into tears right away. I got up to hold her. We seated on the couch I have in my office.

- It's about what I think it is?

She didn't said nothing and just hold me tigher crying into my shoulder. I holded her face and kiss her cheek long and tenderly. She seemed to calm down.

- Yuna you have to stop taking it like this.

- How can you say such a thing?!

- You still can have childrens. I can't, you do.