Chapter 5: The Ungrateful Bitch.

Jace Carson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jace Carson

"Let the actual game BEGIN" with that she chugs the entire bottle down within seconds. The entire crowd watches her amused with baffled looks and curious eyes as she goes on drinking with an unnatural speed. It makes the muscular guy go tense, the pace of his movements increasing. Bottoms dash on the wooden table one by one as they finish with them, soon they both are on the equal score and I could see the poor guy struggling while the navy blue girl is unfazed.

After a few minutes, the blue girl's in lead with 6 empty bottles lined up in a row whilst the guy's still on his fourth. The crowd is getting excited, its sudden death whoever drinks the most within the next three minutes wins.

The navy blue girl won fair and square and the muscular guy whose name I found out is Tim, lay on the floor, having drunk seven bottles and could barely open his eyes. It still amazes me how the girl is able to stand straight after drinking nine bottles of beer.

"That's why you don't mess with me" she yells with a momentary daze in her gray eyes as they focus on him with malice, the light smirk on her face mocking his fucked up condition. "Come on don't you wanna go for another round" she gives him a sexy pout, feigning disappointment. It still scared me though that even after drinking nine freaking bottles of beer she still has the guts to go for another round, I would've puked my entire digestive system out.

"Next time call me babygirl and it won't be a drinking game, I'll shove this entire beer down your pathetic little ass" she states with an obvious threat lingering in her tone and I could feel shiver run down my spine at her bold statement.

I've been too distracted to comprehend what's happening, as the crowd stood there. "The show's over folks, you may disperse" she waves off curtly and just like that the crowd disappears. I spot Ash with his girlfriend making their way to the bar. He's wearing a dark mocha colored blazer with black ripped loafers while Nera looks gorgeous in violet pencil skirt and a blue blouse that suits her short and skinny figure.

"Ash.. You fucking dance like a constipated duck" I state. His hands floating above his head in the air as he roamed about the dance floor reminded me of nothing else. "That's so true, in fact precisely what I wanted to tell him" says Nera with a smile, I chuckle at that too.

"Yeah and as if you guys portray Michael Jackson" he says in sheer annoyance, rolling his eyes childishly. We make our way to the bar chatting occasionally.

"It still amazes me Nera, how are you still holding on to this kid?" Ash gives me grim look.

"I rather find him cute" she pinches his blushing cheek. I almost puke at that. Yeah.. Lizard covered in vomit type of cute.

"Anyway enough about us, are you seeing someone?" she inquires, seriously.

"No I'm all me and single" I raise an eyebrow.

Sinfully Ruined [17+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें