°18°

The train had come to a stop, they were here

Four and Blair slowly and sadly disconnecting their hands. 

The warmth of each other's hands disappearing. 

They all marched out of the train, and onto the platform, the gun in their hands. 

They made it to some gravel, gravel she recognised all too well. 

The gravel that led to...abnegation.

A loud high pitch siren, echoing throughout the air of the cold morning. 

They had mixed into numerous other dauntless groups. 

There had to be what, 100,000 dauntless people, marching along the streets, all in sync, all under her spell, all unaware except Blair and Four. 

Four was right, the amount of serums Jeanine had was enough to make an army, it was as if Four had read her mind that day. 

Her life and other lives were in danger and she needed to stop it, somehow. 

She didn't know how, she just knew that she was going to if it meant killing that bitch. 

Stood next to Four was Lilith again, no emotion. 

Blair hoped and prayed that Lilith was just playing along like how she did, but she wasn't. 

Or so she thought. 

She looked up to see her ex neighbourhood, how it stood just after a hill of dried up green grass.

It's dull features blending in with the not so happy sky. 

Four looked around slightly, looking for anyone, to see if anyone was controlling them from afar, but yet again, no one.

They all made their way up the hill, stomping through the longish grass.

Four, Blair and Lilith were parading in the middle. 

Hearing boots scrape against the gravel, made Blair's eyes shoot up, watching as the lady in front invaded the neighbourhood of abnegation. 

Children who were sat minding their own business on the floor, scrambling up and running off to their parents. 

Dauntless split themselves up, bursting down the doors to people's homes, dragging them out roughly by their arms. 

"hurry up move!" a man shouted at a timid woman. 

Women were screaming, children were crying and men were shaking of fear. 

Everything had gone to shit. 

"hey! I'm not resisting!" a young boy yelps, tears tumbling down his cheeks. 

Everything was happening all at once, people being dragged out of their houses, windows smashing, screaming, crying, everything. 

That man on the PA spoke up again, the siren still whirring, "Abnegation leaders must identify themselves."