1

"Finally here!"
You stepped out of the car and observed the house in front of you. It wasn't a big and fancy house you'd find in the city but a hanok which was rather on the old and a teeny bit run-down side. Though, considering that an old woman was living here on her own, it wasn't surprising for you.
Well, the fact of her living alone was going to change right this instant though.

"Have you got everything out of the trunk?" You turned to your father coming at you and nodded. "Then, let's go inside. Your grandmother is already awaiting you." He lightly patted your back, indicating that you should do as he had said. So you walked to the front door and rang the doorbell with your parents following right behind you. It didn't take long for the door to rattle open and an elderly woman warmly greeted you with a smile.
"Come on in!" she said and while showing you inside, she remarked, "My, how much you've grown! I'm more than happy to have you here." Your grandmother showed you to your room so you could settle down and pack out your things while your parents had tea with your grandmother.

Starting from today onward, you were going to live with your grandmother since your parents were going on a business trip overseas and since they couldn't take you with them, they decided that you should stay at your grandmother's place.

Half a year. You were going to stay in this city for half a year because your parents wanted to have a vacation right after their business trip would end.
So that meant that you could enjoy your time here.

As you finished arranging your things inside your room, you went downstairs and also had tea. The freshly brewed tea was steaming from the cup when you picked it up from the table and brought it to your mouth. While enjoying the tea, your grandmother suggested that you could go for a walk with her around the neighborhood afterward. So moments after your parents said goodbye, you got ready to go outside.

Since this place was almost on the outskirts of the city, there was not much going on here, way different than in the middle of the always-bustling city be it day or night.
As you were slowly walking at the pace of your grandmom, you had time to have a good look at everywhere you went through.
"This is the school you're going to attend from the day after tomorrow onwards. It's called Yunn High." She pointed at a huge building that was going to be your school on the right side of the street. But what piqued your interest was, that there was another building right next to this one.
You posted at it and asked, "From the looks of it, I guess that this is also a high school, right?"
"Yes, that's right. Your school is an all-girls school and the other one is an all-boys with the name Gunn High. Since this is the nearest school to my place, you'll be going to this school."
You looked at the two buildings that were built almost the same way, structure and all. Something about those schools made them look kind of bizarre to you. But you couldn't quite put a finger on what exactly it was that made you feel that way.

"What's wrong my dear?" You looked at your grandma who was quite a few meters away from you. "Why are you just standing there, staring holes into the air?" She continued walking and beckoned you to follow suit, so you did.

The sun was starting to set when you were back in your new home again.
"Grandma, do you know where my parents put my bike?" you asked while looking around the garden.
"Hm... I did see your father carrying a bicycle earlier but I don't know where he put it. Maybe you should look inside the garage." Just as she had said, your bike was standing put in the garage. You pat the saddle and smiled.
You had been quite fond of riding bikes ever since you could remember, and you loved your bike above everything else.
"It's getting late dear. You should go to bed." You listened to your grandma and went to sleep, hoping for the time you would spend here to be enjoyable.