4

Quietness filled the art room of the school as the reddish glowing rays of the setting sun were shining into it, lighting up some parts of the room with the window frames casting their long shadows onto the wall opposite them. But that wasn't all one could see on those walls with the windows build into them. Beside the window frames, there were two more shadows visible, and unlike the frames that stand still, they were moving, though only slightly. If one would look more closely, they would be able to recognize that they were the shapes of people. One of them was shown sitting on one of the many seats and the other one was standing by the window.
Right next to the person's feet who was leaning against the window frames, broken pieces of glass were shattered everywhere onto the floor.

The one who was sitting was you. What was somewhat eye-catching about you right now, was a faint red mark visible on your forehead.
And as for the other one...
The light of the sun made the red hair glow even more like a fierce fire than ever. As he turned your way, you could see his face. Even though there was almost no light that could shine onto his features, since he was turning his back to the only source of light, his mismatched eyes were giving out a gleam as those orbs met yours. Immediately after, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips parted to break the silence. "Are you... really all right?"

Yes, the certain redhead was Vinny, the king of the school yours was hostile to and you were with this very Vinny inside the art room of your school, just the two of you.
As for how this current situation came to be, in order to know it, we have to go back in time to understand.

~ Flashback | 1 hour prior ~

"Uggghh, today was such a long day." As the last lesson of the day had ended, you collected your books and notebooks to put them into your bag and glanced outside. The sky was already showing signs of the early evening to come. "Let's go (Y/N)!" You hurried to follow after your classmates who had already reached the door. In the corridor, you met some upperclassmen who were currently cleaning the floor. It seemed that they were almost finished though.

The girls in your class were talking about going to karaoke sometime. While you were conversing with them, you searched your bag for your phone but it was nowhere to be found. Just then, you remembered that you had put it inside your desk compartment and had forgotten to take it before leaving.
So you told the girls that you would return to the art room to grab something you had forgotten and that they didn't have to wait and should head home without you.

As you were back to the room, you walked straight to your seat and fished out your phone from the desk. Right after grabbing it, you saw that you had received a message from your parents, asking you if everything had been all right so far. You input your answer, saying that they didn't have to worry and that you were adjusting here just fine. Just as you had sent your message, something popped up on your screen. It was a notification, indicating that your battery was at a very low percentage. "Now, let's head home." You put your phone inside your pocket and turned to go.
But suddenly, you heard a loud sound coming from behind you and you reflectively swirled around, only to see something flying towards you at a rapid speed. It was too late for you to dodge and so you couldn't prevent it from hitting you right at your head.

Pain filled your head and you groaned at the unpleasant feeling. As you were quite confused about where you were and what you had been doing, your eyes coursed around to take in your surroundings, trying to understand the current situation while rubbing your head. Slowly, you eventually recognized the art room and with this, the memories from the previous events came back to you.
"It seems that I blacked out for a bit..." You tried to stand up since you were on the floor but got startled by seeing something in the corner of your eyes which was not a desk, nor a chair, or anything that could be in an art room.
Rather than something, it was a human being. So you glanced up and saw someone in front of you. This person who was standing before you had no unfamiliar face. A redhead with an odd eye that was just as red as his hair.