6

"Ughh they're seriously pissing me off!!"
This was the first thing you heard as soon as you arrived at the classroom, making you wonder what had happened. "(Y/N)! You have to hear this!" The girls were storming towards you at lightning speed when they saw you at the door. You got startled by their sudden motion and blinked in surprise.
When you regained your composure, they started to explain the matter of what caused them to be so irritated.

This morning when they had walked to school, a group of Gunn high students had been mocking them once they crossed paths. Of course, the girls hadn't just let them off with that and they had also started bad-mouthing them. And so they had thrown words at each other until they had to enter their schools.

"They're so unbelievable!" Your classmate, who had told you the story of the whole incident, stomped her feet onto the floor a few times. You nodded to show her you understood how she and the girls felt but you didn't really say much on that matter.

The teacher eventually came and so, the girls dispersed and went to their seats to start the lesson.

Lunch break arrived. You first remained inside the classroom to organize some notes and told your classmates that they should go on without you first. After finishing organizing, you looked out the window to the building next door and then on the school grounds. There were currently not many outside, so it was pretty much empty.
"Let's eat outside." you suggested to your lunch friends once you found them and since it was nice out, no one objected.

While you were sitting on the stone steps to the sports field, you were eating some food you had bought from the convenience store this morning before coming to school while chatting away with your classmates.

Just as you and the girls wanted to wrap up eating, you stood up and turned around to go back in but something stopped you on your track right after making your first step.
A 'thud' sound came from behind you and so you turned back around to search for the cause of the noise.
On the once empty sports ground, there now laid a single plastic bottle.

Your head automatically moved up and from the school building across, you saw boys hanging out of the windows, looking down at you. A huff escaped you as you knew exactly what they had done just now. You then took a deep breath and yelled at them, "Hey!! Don't throw your trash in our school yard!"

Loud laughter came from that classroom through the open window and while leaning out the window, one of the boys shouted back, "I think I put it exactly where it belongs: In the trash can!"
Your hand clenched into fists as you tried to stay calm. It wasn't long until you moved.
You walked into the field where the bottle lay and bent down to pick it up. Once you stood straight again, you put your head onto your neck and had a smile on your lips.
The bottle in your hand was half-emptied, so it was easy to throw around.

Then you ran forward with full power and threw the bottle up with the aim to the open window where they were all leaning out from.
While catching your breath, your eyes followed the bottle you had thrown as it flew through the air.
But unfortunately, you missed big time. The bottle flew higher than expected and it hit the roof.
You let out a sigh of frustration but then your eyes saw the bottle moving. The nasty and mocking laughter of those annoying students didn't even get registered by you. All you currently focused on, was following the bottle with your eyes as it now rolled down the roof.
An evil smirk appeared on your lips as you already saw the following scenario coming in front of your eyes. But seeing it happen now for real was better than expected.

The bottle rolled down the roof and dropped right onto the head of the boy. He was clearly surprised and shocked as it got reflected on his face and reflexively held the spot that got hit with his hand as he gazed down at the bottle now falling to their school grounds.
While you saw everything play before you just like you had expected, your smirk grew wider until everything was over.