3

"Long had we suffered ever since our last queen left." The girl who was currently holding a speech in a certain gym, paused a bit before she proceeded with it. "But all of this will end now, because we finally have a new queen!" The girl with the microphone turned to look at you and gave you a nod, signalling you to come to the stage. So you stepped to the front, until you were almost at the rim of the stage, facing all the female students at the gym floor.
After a determined breather, you led the microphone, which had been passed to you while you had been walking onstage by the girl who previously had it in her possession, close to your mouth. Then you spoke, "I know very well that with a high possibility, none of you, except my classmates, know me and this may be the first time you see me. But as a chosen one to take on the position of the new queen, I'll give you my word to always do the best of my abilities in order to not lose to these boys!" This was a rather short speech but its words seemd to have been pretty effective, given the loud cheers of the huge crowd which followed right after you had finished.

"Let's all celebrate the birth of our new queen!" All the students who weren't a classmate of yours, had already left the school, so you were currently the only teenagers at the schoolgrounds.
Going to a nice restaurant was the result after a short argument of where to celebrate and so you were on the way to this place now.
The restaurant was build so that groups could have a feast in private rooms. So once you were inside one of them, your classmates started to order like crazy. It truly was a feast and while you were eating, you were talking about school and other stuff.

Quite some time had passed and you had to go to the toilet. So after excusing yourself, you left the room and searched for the restroom. It took you a while to find it even after asking the staff because the restaurant was quite spacious.
You were now on your way back to your room and there was only a room left for you to overcome in order to reach the one you and the girls were occupying.
Just as you were about to pass the room, the door opened. And at first glance at the person who stood at the door, your body froze up. Those flaming red hair of this person made you notice him pretty quickly and when your eyes landed on his face, you recognized him.
It was the king of the boy's school: Vinny
The reason of why you knew the name of the king, was because your classmates had told you his name before when they described him with, well, hateful words.

The both of you were just standing there while staring at each other whilst not uttering a single word. That was because you didn't see it coming to meet him here at all. And giving his expression, you knew that he was thinking the same.
What made you break the eye contact first, was hearing a voice from his room calling out to him. "Hey Vinny! Why are you just standing there? I thought you wanted to go to the toilet." It made him flinch a bit when that someone had suddenly talked to him.
Another voice sounded, "What made you suddenly freeze up like that? Is there a beauty in the hallway or what?"
Even though you didn't see them at first, you could assign those voices to teenage boys and guessed that they were probably the students of the known boys school.
And your guess was right as you had the chance to quickly peek past him into the room and saw that it was full of boys wearing the same black uniform as Vinny.
Though all you could do was throwing a very quick glance because the tall redhead suddenly closed the door and while he did that, he answered them with a, "It's nothing. I was just checking some messages on my phone." His eyes were calmly laying on you as he said that.
Once the door was completely shut close, the volume of the noises also went down and now, only some inaudible muffled voices managed to come through the door.

"So... What now?" This was a strange situation for you; accidentally standing face to face with the 'enemy's' leader, just you two alone.

Until...

"I'm sorry, coming through!"

Thankfully, the awkward atmosphere that was there, dissolved due to a waiter approaching the two of you and you immediately stepped away from him to make space for the waiter. But once he went through, you tagged behind him, to the direction of the private room where your classmates were. Before pushing it open, you stopped at your track and glanced at the boy who seemed to want to retreat back to the room but froze up and turned to go towards the bathroom.
"This was awkward but there were no hostile feelings involved, I think?" That had crossed your mind before finally entering your own room. Even when you were with the girls again, you didn't drop a single word about what had happenedd earlier.