9

Once you had settled down in your room, you jumped straight onto your bed. After you had had your fun today, you kind of felt drained and just wanted to rest now. While you were lying in your bed, your roommates were talking about some stuff. You were too tired to join in on their girls' talk, so you just stayed put and listened. At some point, you picked something up from their conversation.
"By the way, I think there are other students from different schools on a class trip to Seoul too." Hearing that, made you instantly perk up. "They couldn't be referring to Gunn High, right?" You feared that another war would break out when the students of your schools were to meet. You didn't want this class trip to get ruined. "I don't know them though." It looked like the ones she saw were from another school and not the guys from Gunn High. You were glad that it wasn't them she had seen.
Upon thinking about that, your mind suddenly drifted to what had happened today.
"I hope that we won't see each other again..."
.
.
.
The next day, you went to one of the popular sights in Seoul, the Lotte World Tower. You went there with just two of your classmates though, because all the other girls weren't interested and they wanted to go on a shopping spree instead. And so it was just the three of you.
When you arrived, you went to the skywalk and upon getting there, you saw that there were quite a lot of people. So it was quite a challenge to go to the edge and admire the view, as it took almost 10 minutes. The view of the big city was breathtaking and it made it feel worth it to go here even though it had taken you such a long time. When you turned around to look for your classmate, you saw her standing a few feet away from you, holding her phone. You just thought that she was taking a picture of the scenery and turned back around to pull out your phone and do the same. That was when something caught your eye. Amidst the sea of people, you saw something burning red that drew your gaze right back to it. Red locks were standing out from the crowd. Just as you had seen him, the crowd around you dispersed, making it even easier to see what was around you and also... Vinny was now completely visible for you to see and not just his head.
"Wh-what is he doing here?" Upon recognising him, you abruptly turned in the direction of your classmate and started sprinting towards her. "Now that we've enjoyed the beautiful sight, we can go to a different spot." you hastily suggested and immediately made for the door. But you didn't get very far because you stumbled in the crowd and lost your balance, causing you to accidentally run into someone. Just as you wanted to apologise, you heard a loud voice, almost screaming at you. "The f*ck? What's wrong with you?" You raised your head to look at the person you had run into and because she was talking in such a rude tone and manner, your urge to apologise immediately disappeared. In addition to her rude tone, her expression also wasn't the friendliest as she literally glared at you.
The girl squinted her eyes as she began to scan you up and down before scoffing and saying with a annoyingly rude tone, "You're not from here, are you?" You crossed your arms and cocked your head to the side, before saying, "Yeah, so what?"

You were quite baffled about her sheer rudeness towards you but didn't let it show as to not let it get to her head that she was inferior or anything like that. She quickly noticed that it didn't seem to work but because it obviously seemed that she wanted to take control over the situation, she just became more rude. "How dare you look up? Lower your eyes!" But even as she 'commanded' you to do that, you kept your gaze up and stared straight into her eyes. That seemed to agitate her even further. "Didn't you hear me? I told you to look down. How dare you look me in the eyes?" That was, when you finally parted your lips to say something.
"Okay...", almost unbeknownst to you, your lips began to form a smirk as you continued your seemingly finished sentence, "Then I'll look down on you."

Her wide-opened eyes showed the pure shock and surprise from what you had said and it seemed to be the cause for her being at a loss for words as she stared at you with widened eyes. "You b*tch..." As she grumbled that under her breath, she stormed forward and swung her hand at you.
But based on her attitude, you had already seen that coming and had focused on her every move. And so you could easily grab her wrist before her palm could hit your face. Right after having stopped her from hitting you, you tossed her hand away with so much force, that she stumbled to the side. Immediately after that, you turned away from her and walked with the crowd to the door leading to the inside of the tower. Right before you had completely turned your back at her, you could see that her face had a shocking expression plastered on it. While on you way, you couldn't help but smirk because you had to think about that pathetic look on the girl's face.