8

The next day, you went to school as usual. When you were almost there, you met some of your schoolmates who had small wounds and were wearing band-aids or bandages on their faces and limbs. Yesterday was a bit crazy for you, given that such an event unfolded shortly after you transferred to this school. The thought of something like this happening often was even crazier. However, you needed to adapt to your new life here, so you had no other choice. Though, it didn't faze you much since, as mentioned before, you had always been a bit rowdy, even in your old school back in the US.

It was still early, and you had some time before class, so you decided to visit a convenience store near the school. As you reached the cash register, the woman sitting there seemed surprised when she looked at you and asked, "What happened to your face, dear?" while giving you the change. You smiled and told her that you had gotten a tiny scratch from a small accident.

While on your way out, you saw the cause of your injury. Both of you stopped momentarily when you saw each other, and your eyes met. You stepped to the side to let him in, and before he vanished from your field of vision, you quickly stole a glance at him. He also had a small bruise on his face, and it was on the same spot where you had punched him yesterday.

Even though he too had injured you, you still felt bad that Vinny had injuries because of you. You shrugged it off, thinking that it can't be undone. You then went to school.

The school was in an uproar due to yesterday's incident. In addition, the principal was standing at the school gate with a stern expression. You suspected that he was there to ensure that yesterday's events did not repeat today. Seeing him made you feel uneasy because you had been part of the group that initiated the altercation. You quickly rushed past him, hoping he wouldn't spot you. Luckily, he didn't.

In the classroom, you could hear the voices of your classmates, and as anticipated, they were discussing the fight. "We could have won! If only the stupid principals hadn't intervened..." They yelled, grumbled, and murmured around the classroom. You weren't sure if you could have won, but it was a possibility. So you just agreed when they asked for your opinion.

During class, you found yourself constantly glancing at the other school building. "Do we really have to keep fighting with them?" You still believed that all of the conflict was unnecessary and let out a helpless sigh before refocusing your attention on the teacher's lesson.

After school, you felt exhausted and just wanted to go home. But as you were walking past the teacher's desk, your homeroom teacher stopped you. "Ah, (Y/N)! There's something I need to tell you and give you." You quickly turned around to face her and signaled that you were listening by looking at her with a curious expression.

She then proceeded to tell you the news. "Our class has planned a trip to Seoul in five weeks. We'll be staying there for a week. Would you like to join us?" You didn't have to think twice before answering with a resounding yes. Your teacher then took you to the staff room to give you the necessary paperwork.

"(Y/N)? You're still here? We thought you had already gone home." Your classmates wondered when you met them at the entrance of the school building. You went on to explain how and why you had been held back by the teacher, and suddenly they seemed to realize that the trip was happening soon. "Oh, right! I almost forgot!" someone exclaimed, and then suggested going shopping for the upcoming trip.

.
.
.

The day finally arrived, and you found yourself in Seoul. After settling into your hotel room, you went to explore some small shops, browsing through accessories and other items. One of your classmates suggested going to the amusement park nearby, pointing excitedly at the giant Ferris wheel located in the center of the park. So, everyone decided to go there.