list of changes

this piece of garbage has been re-written lol.

It is not a fetish or kink of mine to re-write the chapters over and over again. But as a consumer myself, I have some standards of the content I'd like to consume. And since now, I'm accountable too, I feel the need to create something a little better. It is quite frustrating and angering that I couldn't get it right in the previous attempts and I had to nit-pick my brain and change stuff  again and again, but hey, I am no professional and I do this for fun and because I had too much time in 2020.

I wouldn't have unpublished since publishing them again spams your notifs but I noticed a few new readers. And things wouldn't have made sense to them as I was already deleting different parts and re-writing them.

Anyway. I find growth very important in every aspect. And I am still learning from my mistakes and mending things accordingly.

So here's the re-written version. It feels more honest to me, a little more sane(?) and less cringy lol.

Here's the list of changes:

scene change = the whole scene has been completely changed

dialogue change= dialogues have been added/removed/re-written/altered

*(These dialogues are going to be used in future chapters for reference.)

[a] Leads meet: scene change

[b] Official meet: dialogue change; slight scene change

[c] La Lena art museum: scene change

[d] pre-restaurant scene(at the gallery): dialogue change

[e] restaurant scene and post - restaurant scene: scene change

[f] pre-library scene: dialogue change

[g] library scene: slight scene change; dialogue change

[h] Charlotte meets Azrael: scene change Azrael was previously named Cruz

the subsequent scenes have some altered dialogues and slight changes.

Even though the female lead was the only character I had thought through before writing, I failed to represent her. And it was difficult for me to continue writing because who they were in my imagination didn't match the people I was writing about. Things have been changed. And I can only hope it is for good. Anyway.

There were a total of 36/37 initial chapters including the several sub-parts of each chapter which have been cut short, edited and compressed into 25/26 chapters without taking away the essence.

Please be patient and kind lmao. I understand it hinders your reading experience but everything I do, is for you.

Dumbass.

Bye.

anyway,

the next chapters are going to be new. I AM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD SUYAYKASDHNSJFNDSMFNSDMLFSDJNSJNE

and chapter 31.2 is going to chapter 26

i am trying to pre-write as much as possible before publishing.

bye byeeee bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssssss