[15] auburn

Don't forget to vote and comment and share my story if you like my updates 😩✋

auburn: passion and danger

cringe continues...

I had never wanted to consume anything as much as I wanted his breath, his groans, and his burning touch. His lips moved against mine melting my mind as if it was fine wine forming a puddle of need between my thighs.

Luca trailed kisses down my neck making me whimper due to the sudden loss of his lips on mine. My body jerked every time he softly bit on my flesh, darting his tongue before laving it carefully. Nursing and soothing it.

His hands slipped under my dress, running along my thighs, up to my lower back before tugging the elastic waistband of my undergarment. My fingers locked in his hair, an unbearable heat of need syncing our movements, and a soft moan escaped my lips. Luca hummed, peppering kisses down my chest, the thing piece of fabric separating our skins. One of his hands slid up my back, pulling and teasing the zip, while the other caressed my the curves of my chest.

"Please," I begged, my voice filled with the crippling deprivation, gripping his hair to pull him closer.

"Please what?" Luca rasped, teasingly tracing my nipple between his thumb and index, making it stand to attention. His touch trailed down, grazing my skin, working on my zipper, as it came down a little.

"Tell me, Cara." He lured, filled with slight mock. My body coiled, shuddered, and with whimper my fingers coiled around his gold chain to pull him closer, to create the familiar warmth, desperate for some release. His cherry lips curled in a knowing smirk, whispering near my ear: "Words."

Luca dug his fingers to my back, his tongue flatly pressed along the skin right below my ear, licking. I pushed my body against him, as if closer wasn't close enough, grinding. "I want you."

He nipped on my skin, trailing down kisses that had turned sloppy. "And how do you want me?"

Disarmed and numbed down, I pushed my body against the edge of the desk, supporting myself, my hands roamed around him, finally touching him, feeling him, with extra cautiousness so I didn't hurt his wound. My palms ran down the hardness of his stomach when he tauntingly pulled the zip of my dress a little more. I felt the defining lines of his waist, the hardness of his erection and Luca groaned, a course of heated breath kissing my sweat beaded skin. But he was quick to remove my palm. Placing a soft kiss on my wandering palm, the man placed it on his shoulder. I didn't know if it was because of his gesture or how sweetly he murmured foreign endearments in my ears that made my stomach burst in a whirl of feelings.

A sudden burn of acid filled my conscience. How could I forget. "Does it make me weak?" The uncertainty in my question made him fumble. Luca had never looked so within my reach, so attainable. But what was it really? Was he really ever within my reach?

His breath scratched my swollen skin, his nose teasing the tip of mine. "What?"

This time, his snake-like silvery gaze did not intimidate me. Today, they looked a little considerate — almost forgiving. Feeling the ache inside my own and the sudden need to feel him again, I took his spare hand and guided it over the curvatures of my body, the warmth of my skin, so that he would find something worthwhile in them. I nervously bit my lips, an annoying habit of mine. But today, I liked it, tasting Luca on them. "Nothing."

It did not matter. It would not matter.

Before he could take a step away, my fingers twirled and pulled his chain, pulling him closer and placed a kiss along his jaw. "I want you everywhere, Luca." I caught his heated stare, that had always burnt, like he was the sun himself. We stood still for a moment until a sharp noise cut in.