🌙 Oneshot || 🇲🇬 × 🇲🇿

⁂ Madagascar × Mozambique ⁂

| Madagascar ⇾ Intersex ⇾ she/her/hers ⇾ Tiana Biby|

| Mozambique ⇾ Female ⇾ she/her/hers⇾ Adeline Yasmina|

⇾ I might write a platonic relationship with these two as well because I'm starting to really like them as friends rather than lovers lol.|

░▒▓█►─═ third person POV [with Madagascar] ═─◄█▓▒

"Wait, so you haven't kissed anybody before?" Mozambique asked, looking over towards her friend as she fixed her long hair. Although visibly stunned by the question, Madagascar nodded,

"Yes." She simply replied, leaning her head a little more towards Mozambique to make it easier for her to do her hair, "No I have not," she said again. Not being able to turn around and look her friend in the eyes when saying that was a bit difficult for her. She didn't feel very comfortable talking to people when she wasn't able to see them or if they wouldn't look her in the eyes. It made her feel improper or rude. Even so, just being alone with Mozambique, somebody she's grown very close to, was enough to make her feel comfortable and relaxed. As if she didn't have to worry. As if everything was just magically fine when she was here. It was weird, but a good weird.

"Liar." Mozambique huffed, almost instantly snatching Madagascar's attention away, "you've kissed somebody before," she began, visibly confusing the other in front of her.

Madagascar turned around upon feeling Mozambique finish up her hair. She thought for a moment before deciding that letting Mozambique's statement alone wasn't something she wanted to do. She hadn't kissed anybody before. Well, maybe Seychelles, but it was just because the other was drunk and seemed to have mistaken her for Tanzania. It meant nothing.

"What did you mean when you said I've kissed somebody before?" She asked, staring into the other's eyes. Mozambique had a smile plastered to her face as she gladly let her look at her. The more eye contact they had, the better understanding they'll get.

Within moments, Mozambique leaned forwards to place a kiss on Madagascar's lips, making her wrap the other in a hug out of shock. She never pulled away though. She let it happen, having that feeling of love she knew she was always longing for. Once they pulled apart from one another, Mozambique gave her a light smile along with a ruffle through her just done hair,

"Now, you're a liar." She chuckled, turning away from her. Flustered yet flattered, Madagascar huffed with amusement and crossed her arms,

"No fair. I would've kissed back if I saw it coming." She mumbled, speaking nothing but the truth. She knew this was only giving Mozambique the satisfaction she wanted, but with her already biting off more than she could chew with asking the question, to begin with, she might as well give her all she is.

"I know, but I like surprises." She giggled, beginning to place the brushes and hair bows back where they were to clean up all while Madagascar didn't even budge.

If she were being honest, she likes surprises too. Just, maybe not this one.