⭐️ Headcanon | Multiple

So, I haven't updated this book in a while so here's a few random headcanons while I finish Angola's backstory.

1 - A lot of them speak Arabic so it's easy for them to communicate without the Americas or Europeans knowing. I view the African nations as people who don't necessarily like others knowing their personal life or information due to their history in the Americas due to the Europeans. Because not many countries in both those continents speak Arabic and a lot of the African Nations do, they often communicate through Arabic during world meetings.

2 - Ethiopia and Egypt argue over who's older all the time. Ancient Egypt is one of the world's earliest civilizations, but human life started in Ethiopia so they tease each other a lot about who's considered 'older.' Ethiopia always brings out the "I was never colonized by Europe" excuse which pisses Egypt odd but it never gets physical or more intense than that.

3 - South Sudan giggles at her own name. I've said this before, but South Sudan's name is Yaya and she giggles whenever somebody says it.

4. Benin and Haiti (sometimes) bond over Voodoo during world meetings. Whenever the countries come together, Haiti likes to show how far Voodoo has come in her nation. Voodoo originated in Benin, but Haiti has kept going with it and is the only nation that has it as an official religion so she likes showing him how her country practices and uses Voodoo.

5. Namibia can't rehydrate no matter how much he tries. Namibia is the driest country in Africa due to most of the nation being in the desert so no matter how much water he drinks, he cannot remain or get hydrated. Other African nations within the Saharan Desert have this problem too,  but Namibia is typically used as an example because they're labelled as the driest country in Africa.

6. The Congo Twins were identical before the European Colonization. Before then, the two were identical twins and acted very similar toward one another, but when Belgian Congo and French Congo separated them, Congo followed more under the French beauty standers while DR. Congo followed the Belgian standards, wearing their national clothes and styling their hair like them. 

7. Western Sahara often runs away from Morocco, not because she fears him but because she doesn't want to associate herself with him. She doesn't want to be known as Moroccan but instead Sahrawis. 

8. South Africa and Kenya are the two "doctor nations" within Africa and often carry around first aid kits and bandages for the others. The two nations have the best health care in Africa so I just felt it made sense. They don't do good with emotions or mental health but with physical health such as stitches or even surgery, they've gone to school for and can do it.

9. Djibouti silently struggles with depression. Djibouti's depression percentage is 5.1% and while it doesn't seem like a high number, that means over 41,000 people in Djibouti are depressed. It's the most depressed country in Africa and due to her history, I imagine her struggling with it. She struggles with it silently though because I view her as a strong person who likes being a role model for younger females in her country.

10. Because Equatorial Guinea is the least visited country in Africa (by a good 5,000 people too) he often doesn't understand the meaning of a "rude" or "crazy tourist." He has fairly good people tour his country and doesn't have that many, to begin with so he feels special to not agree with countries like Egypt or even South Africa on rude tourists.

11. Democratic Republic of the Congo goes by Dr.Congo to make it easier on her name. She's not a doctor but it's on her file she's not and it's just a shortened name.

12. Rwanda was the cutest child omfg. She had those little circular thin glasses growing up and she had the brightest blue eyes (before her blindfold), she was just gorgeous and still is.

13. Sierra Leone often has her country name confused with her real name. No, Sierra is not her human name. While it is a girl's name and it technically could be, her human name is Fatmata, a Krio name. It used to be Grania, but once she gained independence she changed it to fit in her native nation.

14. Mauritius has dodo bird wings. They're extinct so she often hides them from being hunted or taken by hunters but she shows them off during world meetings because is supposed to be a "safe place" for diversity.

15. Ghana, Togo, and Benin are always together. They're known as the "Group of 3" within Africa and are always situated in the order their countries are geographically.

So yeah. That's it, hope y'all like them! Originally I was only going to do 10 but I decided to do 15 'cause why not?