⭐️ Headcanon || Somalia 🇸🇴

➡ Countries who have historical relationships are best friends, countries who have embassy's in one another or far-back ties are friend's, countries who just have diplomatic relations with each other are neutral, countries who dislikes each other are enemies/greatest enemies depending on how bad their relations are. Former colonizers like Portugal and France often have more "neutral" countryhumans than friends because their former colonies don't always consider them friends just because of a diplomatic relationship or embassy.

➡ I really wanted one countryhuman who isn't like the typical countryhuman. That isn't a bad thing at all but you'd usually see my countryhumans take much pride in the fact they represent [insert country name], and Somalia isn't like that. I wanted her to be different and take more pride in the family she has rather than what she represents.

{ Over View }

✎ Country Official Name = Federal Republic of Somalia [Eng] - Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya [Somali] - جمهورية الصومال الفيدرالية [Arabic]

✎ Country Official Nickname = None

✎ Country Motto (English + Native Language) = None

✎ Human Name = Fowsio Liban Faifa

✎ Human Nickname = None

✎ Country Age = 61 since independence, 

✎ Human Age = 22

✎ Date of Foundation = 1 July 1960

✎ Birth date = 1 July, 1999

✎ Zodiac = Cancer ♋

✎ Gender = Cisgender Female

✎ Biological Sex = Female

✎ Pronoun(s) = She/her/hers/shes/herself

✎ Sexuality = Straight

✎ Flag = 🇸🇴

✎ Race = Black African

✎ Ethnicity = Somalis

✎ Nationality = Somalia

✎ Religion = Sunni Islam

✎ Language(s) Spoken = Somali, Arabic

✎ Language(s) Known = Somali, Arabic, English, Italian

✎ Language(s) Learning = English (she wants to learn more to communicate better with Europe at meetings)

✎ Language(s) wanting to learn = None

{ Personality }

✎ Personality = Somalia is somebody who is practically known for her strong beliefs and cultural followings. When I was researching this nation, I found that women are women in Somalia are expected to be responsible to preparing food and raising their children. Often, they're the ones who move into their husbands house and Men are seen as the more arthritic person in the family who has the role of the safety giver and financial well beings. So just by this, I didn't want to make her some weakling who relies on the duties of her husband to care for her because she is a countryhuman who's representing a country that's gone through a lot in the past and present. Instead, I wanted to make her more of a stronger person who, at the same time, follows the cultural appreciations of her nation. Like that stereotypical quite kid who doesn't do much until you piss them off, but more like the phrase for her would be "that stereotypical women who follows her cultural appreciations until you piss her off to which she snaps out of character."

So to slightly sum it up what I'm trying to get at; Somalia is the caregiver to her children. She cooks and prepares food for her children and husband all while caring for their individual needs, she always greets her husband with love and doesn't disobey what he wants though she also doesn't take hate or threats as easily as somebody may think. If somebody were to threaten her children, even just a little bit, she wouldn't sit around and wait for her husband to come home she would take actions herself.