new home new people

Hi my name is Jules miller. i am 14 i just moved to canton michigan. i moved from louisiana so i have a thick southern accent. i don't have friend from there everyone there is fake it's awful. even my softball team was fake. anyways i still miss it there, but i'm ready to start fresh in michigan. i live with my mom and dad me and m dad get along great but me and my mom don't. she yells at me and says awful things to me when my dad isn't home but wen he is she acts like the sweetest angle there is i have one sister she's two years older then me so she's in eleventh grade she's my best friend she knows what's going on between me and mom and she's always there to comfort me i couldn't ask for a better sister. but my second best friend is my dog crusher he is a full breed doberman. he is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet but people find him very very scary. my moms best friend ellen lives in michigan turns out be bought the house right next to hers.

*enough about the character*

we arrive to our new house after hours and hours and hours of driving. "holey shit" i say under my breath. this is a nice big house.

while we waited for the truck with our stuff to get here me and alyssa explored the house

while we waited for the truck with our stuff to get here me and alyssa explored the house. and let me tell you it was nice every room was huge. every room has its own bathroom and walk in closet my mom already had our rooms planned our me and alyssa's rooms were the same size and shape so there wasn't anything to argue over. but the kitchen and living room were nice and the back yard had a pool and a nice yard for crusher to play in. not enough room for me and my dad to play catch in but we can play in the street. "GIRLS THE TRUCK IS HERE" my mom yells from down stairs me and alyssa groan and run down stairs. i grab my softball bag out of the truck and a box and start walking up to my room i set it down and go grab more. wow. this box is heavy. i manage to get it to my room. i check to make sure there are no more boxes left in the truck. i look over and see three boys playing what seems like hockey. one of the caught my eye he was tall brown fluffy hair and an adorable smile. we made eye contact. akward. i feel them all staring at me as i'm shutting the back of the large moving truck. so the door was extra heavy. i jump up grab the handle and push it down in one swift motion and lock it i hit the back of the truck signaling the driver that he can go home. he gives me a thumbs up and leaves. i look over and the boys mouths are touching the ground. "y'all are gonna catch flies" i smirk and walk inside. we finally finished unpacking and i gotta say i really like my room.
*the image wouldn't upload so imagine any room you want*
i turn on my speaker and put on country music while i put my clothes in my closet. "girls come down stairs we are invited to have dinner next door" my mom yells i got scared so i put on a nice outfit. instead of my basic everyday attire. we walk over and i knock on the door and we are greeted by mrs.hughes. "OMG jules is that you. i haven't seems you since i visited your mom in louisiana when you were little. omg and alyssa you are so grown up now" she says super excited. i smile kinda nervous as i meet the eyes of the boy i saw earlier. "oh dears this is jim my husband, my eldest quinn, my second eldest jack, and my youngest luke" she says we all say hi we walk in and sit on the couch since it wasn't quite dinner time yet. "so jules how's crusher" she asks. "he's doing really well he's at sitting in my room right now" i say. "um i'm sorry who's crusher?" luke asks. "well hunny crusher is their dog" ellen says in a duh tone "hey jules why don't you go get crusher he can hang out here so he isn't lonely." she says. i look at my dad and he gives me a nod. "okay i'll be right back" i say as i get up to leave. i got home and get crushers leash. "crusher" i yell and all of a sudden i hear nails clicking on the wooden floor and i'm greater by a super happy crusher. "come on crush we are gonna go to the neighbors" i say as i attach his leash to his collar making sure to attach his poop bags to. we finally leave the house and i walk over and knock on the door again. ellen opens it and gets excited and crusher jumps on her giving kisses. she detaches the leash and lets him rome free. i walk back to the living room and sit next to jack cause that was the only open seat. "crusher" i say and he comes trotting across the corner. and i see jack,quinn, and luke lift their feet and yell. causing me to laugh. "ellen can crusher sit on the couch" i ask "of course dear" she says says. i pat the spot next to me and crusher jumps up. i see the three boys move back. causing me to break into a fit of laughter. "y'all scared or something" i ask finally catching my breath. "uh yeah. he looks mean" quinn says. "he really isn't he's super sweet he's my best friend" i say assuring them. they finally calm down and let him. "hey jules wanna go play catch outside while we wait for dinner it's only 3:30" my dad says "sure" my eye light up with joy. i run home and grab my face mask my glove my dads glove and ball. i change into nike shorts a t-shirt white nike crew socks and nike shoes. me and my dad start playing catch in the street a good distance away cause i throw very hard so does my dad. i see the three boys walk out side to watch. i've caught every single ball my dad has thrown. they all land in my glove with a loud SMACK. "dinner" jim yells from inside and we all go inside eat and talk. i'd say today was a good day.