the dinner

"WAKE UP LOSERRRRRRS" i yell throwing pillows at everyone. "SHUT UP" yells alexis. "no" i say throwing more. eventually everyone rolled outta bed we had warm ups at 7:30 and it was currently 5 am. my phone suddenly goes off and it's a snap from lukey. i open it and it's a video of him with an annoyed face and a sleeping jack drooling on his shoulder mumbling things. i just send a video of me laughing back. a couple seconds later i get another snap from luke saying help me please. i just laugh as i go shower. i snap quinn asking what time there where coming to my game at and he snapped me a picture of him with his tired siblings in the car not happy to be awake just glaring at him but you also get a very awake energetic quinn making a kissy face. he was always a morning kid. and he said they're on there way rn and they bought a whole bunch of oklahoma gear to support me i teared up a bit cause it meant a lot knowing my dad can't come. and neither can my sister. i guess you could tell in the snap i sent him cause i got a very goofy looking quinn asking why i was crying. and i said because you guys bought all this gear jsut to support me. and he said it was no biggy and that he'd do anything for his lil sis and that's when i knew i got my second family back.

i finally arrived at the field and saw the hughes family i violently waved as they smiled and waved back. jack looked so cute with his hat on backwards not even gonna lie. but little did i know as i looked up i saw my two best friends alex turcotte and trevor zegras. we made eye contact and i dropped my stuff and ran right into both of they're arms, i hung there for about 3 minutes. "man you guys have gotten tall" i say looking up at them. "nah your jsut really really short" trevor says with a smirk. i just roll my eyes and go back to the dug out.

i was up to pitch in the third inning i had to strike out the batter one more time and we won the inning, but i guess that's not what life had in store. CRACK the ball goes right into my face and i fall straight to the ground with my head in my hands. gasps come from all over the crowed.

jacks pov
CRACK and she falls to the ground. "shit" i say as i stand up with my family. "oh my god" my mom says shaking. the trainers come out so do her coach's and make a circle so we can't see. all of a sudden one of her team mates come running out with a face mask. everyone starts clearing and there she is standing with blood trickling from her cheek and she just puts the mask on. "looks like miller will stay in the game" the announcer says. she can't play like that the blood is everywhere. soon the game ends.

back to jules pov
soon the game ends and let me tell you my cheek is throbbing i've had tears threatening to fall the rest of the game now i can finally let them all out. i finish packing my things and i leave the dugout. i get stopped on the way out by ellen. she jsut pulls me into a tigh hug and starts crying. "hey why are you crying" i say pulling away. but in response i get a hug gasp. "oh dear you can't be playing with that, there is blood everywhere it's already bruising and it's so swollen how can you see" she says looking at my face. as soon as she says that the rest of he hughes family plus trev and turcs come running full speed over to us. just as i expected they all gasp. jack immediately pulls me into a hug. "jack are you crying" i say chuckling. he pulls away "huh what no" he says wiping his nose on his sleeve. we all just laugh as i get a piggy back ride from trev. "so jules do you have a game tomorrow" ellen asks "uh no i would have practice but i'm out for the rest of the tournament because of my face" i say kinda sad. "oh dear it's okay you coach talked with me he said he wants you staying with us so we can watch you while your face attempts to heal" she says patting my back. "oh okay." i say bluntly. "WAIT DOES THAT MEAN JJ GETS TO BUNK IN MY ROOM LIKE OLD TIMES" quinn says with his inner child showing. "yes quinn" ellen says laughing. "YES" me and quinn say in unison as we high five each other. "quinn since you drove here with trevor and alex take jj to get her stuff from the hotel." ellen says. "I CALL SHOT GUN" i yell jumping off trees back and running to the car. "I ALSO GET AUX" i say with a smile. all i hear is the groans from trev and alex and quinn. i just smile and hop in the car. we finally arrive to the hotel after screaming the lyrics to risk it all by the vamps and cigarette daydreams by cage the elephant. i grab all my stuff and we head home. "so quinn do you still have my special mattress" i say "uh duh" quinn says with a sassy tone. i smile roll my eyes and smile. once we get to the house we hop out he car and run upstairs leaving trev and alex behind we get into quinn's room and shut the door. i open his closet and boom gross. "oh. my. god. quinn" i say plugging my nose from the smell of his gear. "what" he says throwing his hands up in the air i just laugh and pull the mattress out. grab some sheets and slap them on there.

jacks pov
quinn and jules finally came home and they just darted upstairs and have been up there for hours all i hear from my room are just laughs from quinn and jules. i mean like i know there close but it just makes me jealous that me and her aren't like that anymore. it makes me more mad that i'm the one that caused it. "hey jack why you so mad" trev says raising an eyebrow "idk it's just they've been in there for hours and i haven't got time to spend with her. and they are just laughing away and it makes me jealous how close they are." i say in almost a yelling tone. i look over and both alex and trev are wide eyed. "i mean dude you kinda caused that. not to be an ass or anything it's your fault" alex says shrugging his shoulders. i glare at him. "i know and i wish i could go back and change what happened but i can't." i say with a tear slipping down my face. "DINNER" my mom yells and we book it down stairs a couple minutes later quinn comes down carrying jj on his shoulders. just laughing away. i just look down and clench my jaw.

jules pov
i see jack looking jealous i guess i'll talk to him later. i sit i between luke and alex and we have a great time i keep getting glances from jack everyonce in awhile. dinner finally ends. and so does the insane amount of questions. it was a weird dinner to say the least. now it's bed time but for me and quinn it's movies and cuddles. we always cuddle when watching movies we've done it since we were kids. we pick bay watch as our movie we get under the covers of his bed and he immediately brings me in i lay my head in his chest and wrap my arms around his torso as his go skeins my waist. i take a snap of us and caption it 'movie night' and post it on my story.

jacks pov
"wow" is all i say as i scroll upon jj's story. i show alex and trev and i just throw my phone across my room. i get up and march my way to quinn's room righ as i walk in i see him give her a kiss on the forehead and start stroking her hair and all i see is her smile. does she like my brother? they look up at me and she lifts her head up to say something but i just slam the door and leave.

a/n hey y'all this is a semi long chapter so enjoy and give me feed back in the comments.