womans college world series

today was the big day i'm in my second year of college and we are on our way to the world series in michigan *i know it didn't take place in michigan but for the sake of this story it did* we were all hoping of the plane and are currently on our way to the hotel. we sold out house a couple years ago cause there was no coming back. my dad is watching on tv cause he couldn't make it. we were wearing our oklahoma college swag. and walking into the hotel. i heard jack was gonna be here this summer cause it's his time off from the nhl. but i don't expect him to be here. i haven't talked to them in years i don't remember what the looks like but oh well time for a nap i'm jet lagged. we wake up a couple hours later and go to practice for the big day tomorrow. i'm still the d1 pitcher. "hey juleeeeeees" emma says in attempt to wake me up. "JULES" she says dumping water on me" "WHAT" i say. drenched. emma came along with the other cheerleaders to support us. "you gotta get ready for practice dipshit". i flip her off and get ready we get in the bus and head to the fields. texas is already there on the other field. we begin with warm ups and catch. then we scrimmage my favorite part. my team lost. but like how. hot did we lose in scrimmage we never do. soon practice was soon over. softball is the highlight of the day. it makes me forget about my problems. and bad thoughts. *time skip to game day* "ITS GAME DAY BITCHS" i yell clapping shoes together. in response i get a mixture of groans shut ups and woohoo i smile to my self knowing i did my job i go get ready and we post our game day picture.

julesmiller

  likes by jhughes lhughes_06 and 30k more

julesmiller :game day bitches
comments turned off

we were getting ready to get on the bus when coach pulled me aside. "remember miller today is game day play hard" he said giving me a pat on the back. we get to the fields and we see our opponents are umich. great. that means jack is gonna be here same with the whole hughes family they go to every sport games we start warming up and familiar faces known as the hughes family comes walking to the bleachers but they don't notice me. jack goes to talk to one of the umich softball players and kisses her my heart sinks and tears well up. but i push it all back. once the game starts the announcer announces all the names. the pitcher always goes last cause they are the stars of the game "AND HERE COMES JULES MILLER # 78" i run out of the dug out and into the line my teammates made. since we are first we start on the field. i get into my pitching zone and i make eye contact with jack and i get all weird but i push it away. i throw my first couple pitches and they are all strikes. "one down two to go" i yell and they repeat me. i smile knowing that i'm ready to go. i throw my next pitches to my next two batters and they are all strikes. now it's our turn to bat i'm up to bat the umich girl that jack kissed throws the pitch and i hit and absolute finger way over the fence. i stop and turn the oklahoma fans and yell my normal cant. with a salute. "AYO WHERE DID IT GO MAN ITS GONE GONE" they yell the same thing back and i salute and run to all the bases and back to home. the game keeps going and im on last pitch of the game and if this is a strike we move onto the next round. i throw it and "STRIKE" yells the ump i turn around bf my whole team comes running towards me and we all scream and jump throwing our gloves up in the air. we do our ggs with the other team and do our sprints. i was gathering all my things and leaving the dugout and i ran into ellen and it caught me by suprise. "i'm so sorry ma'am" i say and i help her grab her things off the ground. "oh no worries dear- jules?" she says i look up and i'm caught by suprise. "ellen" i say as i hug her same with jim and luke. "QUINN" i yell with tears "JULES" he yells back and i jump into his arms. "ew you guys know a girl from oklahoma" jacks girlfriend says and all they're heads snap towards her. "uh yeah is that a problem she used to be our neighbor" luke says. "help us we all hate her. she's annoying rude and snarky." quinn says as he looks at her and i laugh. "well i got to go i'll see you guys another time" i say i didn't even acknowledge jack and i think that got his monster ego a bit. "well dear we'll be at your game tomorrow" jim says i smile and wave. i hope on the bus and before it leaves i make eye contact with jack and i just look away tears brimming my eyes sadly he saw but it's what ever.

i get back to the hotel and i get a facetime call from quinn. the rest of my team is in the other room i was to tired to go. i answer the phone to see luke and quinn dancing. "why are you guys dancing" i say with a chuckle. "jack" "broke" "up" "with" "his" "girl" "friend" luke and quinn say alternating words. they dance even more and put on their celebrating songs. i laugh at them when jack walks in and gives them the most funniest look ever. "why are you guys dancing" he says. "cause they said you broke up with your girlfriend" i said barely able to contain my laugh. luke and quinn start dancing even harder. soon ellen and jim join. and jack just rolls his eyes and stats dancing. "OH GET IT I GUESS HUGHES FAM" i say while i die of laughter. they all just break into laughter. " alright guys i have to go to bed i have another game tomorrow" i say while i wave and they all wave back with a mixture of goodnight jj's.