Aether Centric One Shots

~.~

BEFORE YOU READ:

Hi guys! I decided to write some one shots to get used to writing smut, if you guys want me to write non M rated ones I can as well as long as it's within my ability. You can suggest a few on the comments, maybe give me a prompt. I can write non-con/dub-con but I know it can upset some people so I'll make sure to add all the warnings at the beginning of each chapter so everyone can be aware of the contents before reading. If you don't like it don't read it, that's all I will say! Don't comment about it or complain about it to me, I won't care :) This is only fiction and I don't encourage anything that I write, it's only words, take them as such.

If you feel that something is triggering for you I encourage you to not keep reading.

Also again, I don't condone anything I write just like I wouldn't recommend unprotected seggs just bc I write it (I just love cre@mpi3)

~.~

REQUESTS I ACCEPT

I accept requests with aether pairings like Albedo, Chongyun, Xiao, Kazuha, Childe, Scaramouche, Xinqiu, Venti, Razor, and Bennett.

Pairings with Aether I don't write (for now): Diluc, Kaeya, Genshin Mobs, Zhongli

I accept requests but I mostly work on some that come to me randomly like if I think of something and I feel inspired to write it. —and then I consider working on a request.

I will work faster on one shot requests with details, like what AU, is it based on the Genshin universe, etc. I specifically enjoy writing a/b/o with omega aether ^.^

Okay that's all thank you for reading!

~.~