Summer '95. Part 2.

Guys please remember Aether is still considered a 'teen' so is Scaramouche and Mona even though they are all above 18. It doesn't excuse cheating but at that age you can still be very immature.

~.~

What the hell did he do.

Aether pushes the alpha off, causing the thing lodged in him to slide out in the process—making him wince with discomfort and such a weird feeling.

Had he really had sex with his hot neighbor or is he still dreaming right now?

"Oh my god." The blonde omega gasps as everything dawns on him and suddenly everything is wrong. It feels wrong.

Scaramouche groans, hand on his head as he blinks down at Aether, also starting to piece what was going on. The smell of sex fills the room along with Aether's post-heat smell.

The sound of sobs fill the room and the alpha looks shocked at the outburst coming from the blonde in front of him—hands on his face as he shakes uncontrollably.

"Why the fuck are you crying?"

Aether brushes the tears away, "B—Because... you have a girlfriend. I ruined everything."

"We were drunk." Scaramouche leans back and brushes a hand through his unkempt hair. "Fuck. I really wish I didn't quit smoking."

"It doesn't matter!" Aether sobs harder, "She's gonna know. She's gonna be so.... angry... a—and sad. We could've swapped places and," he hiccups, "It could've been me in her shoes instead. I would hate you if I was her!"

Scaramouche grabs the omega's wrist and pulls him forward, "Look. I know you're upset but we both fucked up okay? We can't help who we are attracted to and it was a mistake bringing you here."

Aether feels his heart break a bit, but he also agrees that it would've been for the best.

He should've just kept his obsession with the alpha to himself and buried it.

But it was too late to be thinking that way.

What was done was done, and they both had to pay the price. Weather drunk or not.

"Are you gonna tell her?"

Scaramouche flinches at that question.

He's silent for a bit.

"I don't fucking know. Do you really want me to call her right now and tell her 'oh yeah by the way I just got drunk and fucked that blonde that I'm babysitting'? I'd rather fucking die. Plus I do recall you saying shit like 'she doesn't have to know' and now that we fucked you wanna back out? You have just as much blame as me."

Aether continues crying after hearing that because he can't argue about it. He's completely right.

"She doesn't have to know about this either." Scaramouche finally says coming closer to the blonde so he can hold him in his arms, "We were drunk. It happened. We don't have to speak of it again. So stop fucking crying alright?"

He looks up at the alpha and nods. Because of his post-heat he was still very emotional, and right now he didn't want to argue with someone who he still very much adored with his stupid heart.

~.~

After Scaramouche help's clean him up he changes into an oversized shirt and locks himself up in the guest room. It still aches down there for him and the best thing to do after his short-spent heat is lie down and rest.

His eyes close and memories of last night start to flash in his mind.

Remembering the way the alpha had moved so naturally against him, their sweaty bodies grinding against each other as the sounds of their pleasure filled the room.